Close

Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Nigger ads...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger ads...

So I've been watching a defecation load of roku lately. My subs are on the cheaper end with the ads. Now every ad I see has either a nigger fambly or coalburners or oil drillers in them. I think the one that disgusts me the most was the oil drilling teen telling his pet apes father that his sprog is a good kisser. They're remaking cheaper by the dozen (great flick) and it involves an interracial family. This black lives matter bullshit is warping everything... refile if necessary

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I've been watching a defecation load of roku lately. My subs are on the cheaper end with the ads. Now every ad I see has either a nigger fambly or coalburners or oil drillers in them. I think the one that disgusts me the most was the oil drilling teen telling his pet apes father that his sprog is a good kisser. They're remaking cheaper by the dozen (great flick) and it involves an interracial family. This black lives matter bullshit is warping everything... refile if necessary
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers on the TV is a regular thread subject here. More and more folk are sick of the perpetual nigger injections and are getting nigger fatigued more easily. Saying this though, all humans should be forced to do ' national service ' in a nigger hood to help out the poor repressed black folk. I wonder how many humans would ' get it ' after 6 months in the hood? Shock therapy may be the only cure for our brain-raped populous.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Niggers on the TV is a regular thread subject here. More and more folk are sick of the perpetual nigger injections and are getting nigger fatigued more easily. Saying this though, all humans should be forced to do ' national service ' in a nigger hood to help out the poor repressed black folk. I wonder how many humans would ' get it ' after 6 months in the hood? Shock therapy may be the only cure for our brain-raped populous.
    Hell just put them on a cash register in a nigger neighborhood for a week. I worked in a nigmart for 3 years which is where I learned the truth about these "victims of racism" which led me to colin Flahertys don't make the black kids angry. These stories and some of these videos depicted on his website would be an eye opener.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to go on a hunch and say that every single product & service in America has at least 1 (if not more than quadruple digits) of niggers in them in advertising. I'd say at least 99% of all recent advertisements are nothing but niggers. It'll be really difficult to find anything in America that's being sold that has never had a nigger in any of their advertising.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    I always see these free apps on my smart tv, so I figured I'd try watching one called "Tubi". I picked out a
    war movie I never saw, hit play - and a colorful cornucopia of white and nigger trannies fills my screen, leaping
    to and fro. And there were mini-trans children included. This went on for an eternity, until I finally punched out.
    Why would Tubi think someone watching a war movie needs to see transsexuals frolicking, especially negro
    trannies ? Never looked at Tubi again.

12. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always see these free apps on my smart tv, so I figured I'd try watching one called "Tubi". I picked out a
    war movie I never saw, hit play - and a colorful cornucopia of white and nigger trannies fills my screen, leaping
    to and fro. And there were mini-trans children included. This went on for an eternity, until I finally punched out.
    Why would Tubi think someone watching a war movie needs to see transsexuals frolicking, especially negro
    trannies ? Never looked at Tubi again.

This reminded me of a recent Adidas ad I saw which featured celebrating trans athletes. What a crock of shit!

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This reminded me of a recent Adidas ad I saw which featured celebrating trans athletes. What a crock of shit!
    The corporate woketurds conspire to leave you no alternative. You'd think Adidas would be happy to pick up
    business from everyone who hates Nike, but nope. Look at major league sports - first the NBA was niggered,
    then the NFL said fuck you to their fans, and our country, followed by MLB putting BLM logos on the bases.
    But just to make it a 100% road block, some NHL teams decided to suck nigger cock, and then every driver
    in NASCAR marched for nigger Bubba Watson's noose hoax. All of pro sports can suck on a shotgun as far as
    me ever watching any of them again. And I'll stick with New Balance sneakers, unless they go woke....

16. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No shit, I'm sick of watching niggers, trannies, coal burners oil drillers and a fetid, festering collection of nigger cock sucking Beta Males infest my fuckin' TV.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believe me, we're all getting tired of niggers and coalburners on every damn commercial. That one sort of new commercial from airwick that has a coalburner and it's nigger has a total of 1 million views but has only 8 likes. I'm guessing it has a shit load of dislikes I imagine since dislikes on screwtube are turned off. The few comments on that video show you how people are getting nigger fatigued. Some comments say things like it's all virtue signaling and propaganda bullshit with only one liberal cuck saying "they're a cute couple". I'm hoping it won't be long now until this nigger fatigue becomes loud to the point where it's openly talked about instead of being treated as some kind of "sin" for even mentioning the obvious.