From the frontlines of DC's crack epidemic and murder capital era I was a survivor of the Planet of the Apes. Nigger crackheads scurrying around asking for change and getting insulted for being ignored. I don't even acknowledge them. They used to get real pissed much to my entertainment. Nowadays they'll stab you so be careful. Practice social distancing when dealing with homeless, look them in the eyes, and have your mace ready.

"Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!" these monkeys would yell. After about a dozen times they start getting indignant. These eggplants really think I will turn around and give them the time of day. Their audaciousness is the result of not getting cracked in the face with a whip.

Then you got the drug dealers making easy money but complain, "Man, dey ain't no opportunities fo' us n shiet!" Listen douchebag, you are the reason for all these crackheads. How about a little less bitching about what you don't have and admitting your only contribution to your city is more drug addicts that look like you.

Can someone tell me why there are so many homeless niggers in DC and Manhattan Chinatown? Don't niggers have their own neighborhoods to put homeless shelters in? Most of the homeless are niggers anyways. Haven't the Chinese immigrants suffered enough already?

If you deal drugs don't bitch about the lack of opportunities you have, bitch about the opportunities YOU TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS. In parts of the world you'd be dead for dealing drugs. Niggers can ONLY thrive in the West. Niggers are lucky they don't get castrated or their knuckle draggers hacked off. If you work 2 jobs and are scrimping and saving like humans then MAYBE you can say

"Vida es perra!" or STFU

ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN SLAVERY IS NULLIFIED BY THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICAN CITIES
BURNED AND LOOTED so Black Nationalists can kiss my ass because your argument is less and less valid by the day. Niggers talk too much, it's time the ASIANS start telling TRUTH.

This is your favorite nigger hating Asian, back to you Chimpout.org!