Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden Shifts Taxpayer Funds from Red States to Landlords in High-Immigration Democrat Districts

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...ion-districts/

Taking away most rent assistance funds from white areas and putting them into free and low cost housing for niggers and brown illegal immigrants in democrat cities (nigger breeding facilities). On your tax dollar of course without permission from you or congress or anyone.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the open border policy and the mass immigration of niggers from all sorts of nigger shithole countries, I think they're planning for a huge uptick in population of illegals, criminals and niggers alike. It's always the blue states that attract these kinds of people and niggers in droves. The one thing I hate about all this, is that the wrong kinds of people and niggers gets imported & integrated into America and not contributing anything. As for China, I'll give them the credit that they come here, learn English and get an education and then either go back to their home countries (with the knowledge they've obtained) or remain here in America as productive members of society contributing to the success of America (and paying their taxes, unlike the other types of immigrants).

4. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can't turn America into the third world fast enough, now can they?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.