Transgender serial killer, 83, screams 'I need a lawyer' as she is perp-walked for 'murdering and dismembering third victim, 68, and dumping body in Brooklyn shopping cart'

Never too old for TNB!

An 83 year-old transgender woman convicted of two previous murders said 'I need a lawyer' as she was perp-walked on suspicion of killing and dismembering a third victim.

'I need a lawyer! I need a lawyer,' Harvey Marcelin also known as Marcelina Harvey, said while walking past a crowd of reporters without her trademark blonde wig after being charged with the murder of Susan Leyden, 68, at the 75th Precinct police station.
The convicted killer is said to have been caught on camera sitting on Leyden's leg while riding her motorized wheelchair, and it is unclear if she has since been assigned a public defender for her latest case.
Previously convicted of two other killings in 1963 and 1984, Marcelin was arrested late last week for Leyden's death, after she was allegedly caught on surveillance cameras dumping a body near her Cypress Hills apartment.

Leyden's headless torso was stuffed into a garbage bag and dumped in a shopping cart in Brooklyn.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-murder.html