Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

110 GibsMuhDats (Free Monthly Guaranteed Income) in Alabama: thousands of niggers apply

Thousands apply for free monthly guaranteed income for single mothers in Birmingham

Yeah! Feed the cockroaches so they can make even more cockroaches.

More than 8,000 single mothers completed applications for Birmingham’s test pilot program that will offer free monthly income for a year.

“Response to the opportunity to participate in the Embrace Mothers program was overwhelming,” Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin wrote in an update on the program.

More than 19,000 women at least started an application during the one-week application period that ended Feb. 7, a figure equivalent to nearly 100 percent of the city’s total population of single female heads of household.

The Embrace Mothers pilot program will provide 110 single female heads of families a guaranteed income of $375 per month for a 12-month period.

https://www.al.com/life/2022/03/thou...irmingham.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Thousands apply for free monthly guaranteed income for single mothers in Birmingham
    Yeah! Feed the cockroaches so they can make even more cockroaches.
    Provide a one way ticket to Africa, THEN provide the $375 a month, once they get there. They could
    live like kweenz on that over there - nice mud hut, trees to swing through, all-you-can-eat termites....

4. Likes Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Provide a one way ticket to Africa, THEN provide the $375 a month, once they get there. They could
    live like kweenz on that over there - nice mud hut, trees to swing through, all-you-can-eat termites....
    At this point, even the Apefreakens don't want these shit piles around.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunate that I have to live in an era when single and teenage mothers have become much more common, and yet everything that talks about it just tolerates them. Yes let’s give them more money and let them shack up with more bucks and make more fatherless niglets and other mutants.

This is why I just cannot understand the mindset against abortions, the sows never want their little niglets and often just go for the checks. Heck why can’t we start sterilizing these niggers? Whatever happened to chastity belts?

They want us to feel sorry for all these single mothers but they continue to keep making more kids and don’t really seem to care about any of them. Money doesn’t always fix broken families, it’s such a libtard tactic to just let the problems keep repeating themselves and throw money at it without actually getting involved.

More Niggers = More Crime and Death.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    This is why I just cannot understand the mindset against abortions, the sows never want their little niglets and often just go for the checks. Heck why can’t we start sterilizing these niggers?
    Without abortions, we'd be up to our necks in African retards. The reason our government pays morons to reproduce, is so more teachers, social workers, prison guards, police officers and public service leeches have to be hired, to supervise them. Back in the '70s, some states would require their welfare mammies to go to clinics, for a "checkup'. There they would get a little plastic rod, called Norplant, injected into their upper arm. It meant no shitlings would be "birfed" for 5 years. Most of of the sheboons didn't even know that's what they got. Then some "activists" made a stink about the practice, calling it "Black genocide". The chimpanzee population exploded soon thereafter....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we ask the Russians really nicely, I think they should just nuke us to stop the madness.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post