Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest

Welcome to Sh*tcago, Nigger hate crimer fake Juicy Smonkeylet released from his sentence

Well, hope your last meal has digested, because it could make you hurl to know this totally guilty flithy coon
    has walked free after being caught nigger handed fabricating a hate crime against himself.. and sentenced to just 150 days.
    He was in less than a week, barely a chance for his new butt buddy to get warmed up tearing him a new one...

They really want as many niggers as possible back on the streets to make life as much of a hellscape as possible for us humans

https://abc7chicago.com/actor-jussie...ence/11656513/

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh for God's sake, another nigger gets away with it. You know it's not going to back, and eventually a nigger or niggerlover prosecutor will drop charges, saying the appeals are costing too much. But if a white were accused of staging a fake hate crime, he'd have long since been sentenced to a couple of years in jail, consecutive sentences for multiple charges, 10 years of probation, restitution for police costs, and a huge fine. Niggers would have been allowed to "protest" outside the courthouse, threatening to riot without a conviction, aka jury swaying.

The nigger already has a couple of pen pals, you can be sure. There was a classic Benny Hill skit where he was in a terrible prison. "Let me out, let me out!" After he was released, his cellmate dropped the overcoat and turned out to be a hot woman. Then he said, "Let me in, let me in!" The nigger wouldn't mind going back at least for a while. It's muh dikk it doesn't have to pay for.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh for God's sake, another nigger gets away with it. You know it's not going to back, and eventually a nigger or niggerlover prosecutor will drop charges, saying the appeals are costing too much. But if a white were accused of staging a fake hate crime, he'd have long since been sentenced to a couple of years in jail, consecutive sentences for multiple charges, 10 years of probation, restitution for police costs, and a huge fine. Niggers would have been allowed to "protest" outside the courthouse, threatening to riot without a conviction, aka jury swaying.

The nigger already has a couple of pen pals, you can be sure. There was a classic Benny Hill skit where he was in a terrible prison. "Let me out, let me out!" After he was released, his cellmate dropped the overcoat and turned out to be a hot woman. Then he said, "Let me in, let me in!" The nigger wouldn't mind going back at least for a while. It's muh dikk it doesn't have to pay for.
    I think the old adage ' you can fool all of the people all of the time etc ' has been elevated into the majority of white people now. They know they have been played by the elite and the nigger enablers all these years. It may be too late for the latest generation of kids. They have been engineered to hate themselves by the liberally controlled education system. They may need some reeducation to solve this problem. How long can this nigger preference continue for ? Common sense will prevail eventually.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest
    "Common sense will prevail eventually."

@CoonsЯus and it can't happen soon enough !!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Common sense will prevail eventually.
    Sadly, no it will not, unless drastic measures are taken to counter act the mass scale brainwashing taking place in America.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sends a message to niggers everywhere that they can do whatever they please without suffering any consequences.

12. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had come to just accept the 150 days is better then nothing but had a feeling this nigger was going to be sprung free much quicker than the given sentence. It is Cook county, which is uninhabitable by human life. If it were DuPage the nigger might have had the book thrown at him, which is also a hate crime because books to niggers is like pigs to asslifters.

It sends another message to niggers that they are above the law which is not good, however I do believe something else will get this nigger soon. The overinflated ego from inciting racial hate and letting the media sell it should bite him in the ass eventually but probably far too late.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

14. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post