Close

Likes Likes:  130
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet one more NYC Asian murdered - stabbed 25 times by.... You guessed it... COON

AND NPR did not mention the word 'BLACK' during their entire rendition on Racially based crime against Asians last night on All Things (we want you to) consider.... They did mention white and white supremacy no fewer than 8 times.... And here's yet one more stabby nigger taking the life of it's evolutionary superior an Asian, and a woman at that.... You can read the following article... It's the same as all the others except I had to (as usual) go hunting for a pic of the coon... No matter, I found it and no surprises.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/25-year-old-indicted-for-murder-in-stabbing-death-of-christina-lee/ar-AAV9rl0

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one uber-fugly, boot-lipped, window-licking, pea-brained, 50 IQ sub-simian. It sure is stabby. Do you know what kind of stamina it takes to stab someone 40 times? I guess it was having a mental health crisis, for which YT is to blame for not getting it the help it needs. I wonder if it was studying engineering?

Yet, no one dares mention the nigger species in all these many, many attacks. That might be racial profiling and make some niggers uncomfortable.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That is one uber-fugly, boot-lipped, window-licking, pea-brained, 50 IQ sub-simian. It sure is stabby. Do you know what kind of stamina it takes to stab someone 40 times? I guess it was having a mental health crisis, for which YT is to blame for not getting it the help it needs. I wonder if it was studying engineering?

Yet, no one dares mention the nigger species in all these many, many attacks. That might be racial profiling and make some niggers uncomfortable.

The level of denial by the MSM is just stratospheric.. Yesterday NPR did a story on racism directed towards Asians... Never ONCE was 'black' even mentioned... Instead, they concentrated on a year-old attack on sex workers who happened to be Asian in Atlanta... And, to be sure, not all the victims were even Asian - one was white. But that'll never stop NPR... Yep 'White Supremacy' to blame.... Again, the guy who did the attack was after sex workers - these just happened to be Asian... The guy could not control his Johnson so he blamed the sex workers... This was ENTIRELY left out of the NPR story... Nothing short of incredible

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just windchime the nigger already. Fucking savage.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

AND NPR did not mention the word 'BLACK' during their entire rendition on Racially based crime against Asians last night on All Things (we want you to) consider.... They did mention white and white supremacy no fewer than 8 times.... And here's yet one more stabby nigger taking the life of it's evolutionary superior an Asian, and a woman at that.... You can read the following article... It's the same as all the others except I had to (as usual) go hunting for a pic of the coon... No matter, I found it and no surprises.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/25-year-old-indicted-for-murder-in-stabbing-death-of-christina-lee/ar-AAV9rl0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
    I threw this story at a nigger on facespook earlier and his response “that’s very sad but Asians haven’t had to go through what we have”. That’s right nigger they haven’t! They actually contribute to society unlike you ugly apes. That response just tells you how much sympathy they have. They see shit like this and secretly laugh to themselves.
    I grew up in a christian environment and always questioned religion in general. Niggers strenghten my belief in heaven and hell. Because the only place vile niggers could come from is hell. Fuck you sons of Obama niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Ya think?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    ... “that’s very sad but Asians haven’t had to go through what we have”. ... Because the only place vile niggers could come from is hell. Fuck you sons of Obama niggers!
    THAR SHE BLOWS!!! The filthy nigger ADMITS why blacks pray on Asians... Asian success - the nigger acknowledges this comes down to simple, base jealousy. Yep.. Asians are as easily identifiable as 'Different' as filthy, scum nigger vermin are, BUT THE ASIANS SUCCEED WHERE NIGGER FILTH FAILS.... What that nigger you facebooked with fails to realize is that NO MATTER WHAT... niggers would - and always will - FAIL because they simply do not pack the gear to succeed. Genetic inferiors... every last filthy one of them

I'm happy to see Asians... they want to move into my neighborhood.. God bless'em... They work hard, their kids are not feral preditors , they make schools better, real estate values go up... Send me a boat load of them. I'll take every one

Sorry about puncutation and probably spelling... 3 am here.. and just had to answer this

And this nigger who did the killing... he's just off the boat.. no slave history at all so your F/B pal's '...haven't had to go through what we have'' excuse does not even apply (not that it does even for them)... But when did facts and common sense ever influence a nigger?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All humans should move out of New York city,a city where savage feral beasts are allowed to run free with weapons and the honest law abiding humans are not allowed to protect themselves. Put that monkeyshine on the streets in Florida. Then see what happens when it brings a knife to a gun fight!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the rape ape didn't nean it.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    THAR SHE BLOWS!!! The filthy nigger ADMITS why blacks pray on Asians... Asian success - the nigger acknowledges this comes down to simple, base jealousy. Yep.. Asians are as easily identifiable as 'Different' as filthy, scum nigger vermin are, BUT THE ASIANS SUCCEED WHERE NIGGER FILTH FAILS.... What that nigger you facebooked with fails to realize is that NO MATTER WHAT... niggers would - and always will - FAIL because they simply do not pack the gear to succeed. Genetic inferiors... every last filthy one of them

I'm happy to see Asians... they want to move into my neighborhood.. God bless'em... They work hard, their kids are not feral preditors , they make schools better, real estate values go up... Send me a boat load of them. I'll take every one

Sorry about puncutation and probably spelling... 3 am here.. and just had to answer this

And this nigger who did the killing... he's just off the boat.. no slave history at all so your F/B pal's '...haven't had to go through what we have'' excuse does not even apply (not that it does even for them)... But when did facts and common sense ever influence a nigger?
    I have Asian neighbors on one side of me. You would never know they were there except for the courteous hellos and how’s it goings. They’re intelligent, well spoken. Asians commit the least amount of crime per capita in the US.
    There is a reason you experience “muh raycizzums” still niggers. It’s because you’re vile and nobody likes you.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have Asian neighbors on one side of me. You would never know they were there except for the courteous hellos and how’s it goings. They’re intelligent, well spoken. Asians commit the least amount of crime per capita in the US.
    There is a reason you experience “muh raycizzums” still niggers. It’s because you’re vile and nobody likes you.
    Have them join chimpout.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Have them join chimpout.
    I wish I could advertise the site

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that Christina Lee's memorial was defiled has left an impression on me. RIP sweetheart.

These racists have PURE HATRED for Asians and Whites. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. If they could they will genocide us in a heartbeat. This is why we need to be tough on crime and practice the right to bear arms. Like someone put it profoundly (I wish I can give him credit but I don't remember his username), drug addicts will shift blame to anyone other than themselves and justify even the most depraved acts.

Asians haven’t had to go through what we have

This is so they could feel less like pieces of shit by justifying it. These psychos take it to a whole nother level making them a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT. The resources wasted on these racist repeat offenders only adds to inflation. We need infrastructure because they've burned down and looted portions of all the major cities.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who had to "go through" more? A South Vietnamese refugee who saw everything they love destroyed by the Communists and had to start over with nothing in a new country? Or a lazy nigger who's gotten welfare all of its worthless life?

I have been educated about the nature of the negro for years - decades, in fact - and yet every day some nigger finds a way to disgust even me with new levels of entitlement, self-righteousness, ignorance, and just sheer uppity.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Who had to "go through" more? A South Vietnamese refugee who saw everything they love destroyed by the Communists and had to start over with nothing in a new country? Or a lazy nigger who's gotten welfare all of its worthless life?

I have been educated about the nature of the negro for years - decades, in fact - and yet every day some nigger finds a way to disgust even me with new levels of entitlement, self-righteousness, ignorance, and just sheer uppity.
    And Asians weren't treated any better than Niggers when they were immigrating to our shores. Just look at their treatment while the railroads were being built. What I've noticed about Asians, and practically every other race who's migrated to America, is that in spite of any racism they encounter, they put their noses to the grindstone and achieve their goals. Unlike the stupid Niggers who just want gibs-me-dats because of "slabery an shee-it". Nowadays the Asians and Whites are being jilted out of scholarships in favor of Niggers because Niggers are too fuckin stupid to keep up intellectually. What could go wrong with that right,? A bunch of dumbfucks who were given their degrees. Can't wait for bridges to start collapsing because some stupid nigger "Engineer" submitted a faulty blueprint.

16. Likes Kagman, Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Power View Post
    The fact that Christina Lee's memorial was defiled has left an impression on me. RIP sweetheart.

These racists have PURE HATRED for Asians and Whites. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. If they could they will genocide us in a heartbeat. This is why we need to be tough on crime and practice the right to bear arms. Like someone put it profoundly (I wish I can give him credit but I don't remember his username), drug addicts will shift blame to anyone other than themselves and justify even the most depraved acts.

Asians haven’t had to go through what we have

This is so they could feel less like pieces of shit by justifying it. These psychos take it to a whole nother level making them a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT. The resources wasted on these racist repeat offenders only adds to inflation. We need infrastructure because they've burned down and looted portions of all the major cities.

I'd be interested to hear what your friends and family really think and say in private about these nigger attacks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These dindus are hilarious with their monkey antics. We laugh our asses at their lack of self awareness.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Power View Post
    These dindus are hilarious with their monkey antics. We laugh our asses at their lack of self awareness.

'You've got a better attitude than I do... My blood boils at the thought of the feral beasts... And worse for the liberal filth that protects and coddles them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    'You've got a better attitude than I do... My blood boils at the thought of the feral beasts... And worse for the liberal filth that protects and coddles them.
    Same for me. I often don't even read some stories here about condoned nigger savagery since it's not good for my health. Oh, and add mudsharks to that list, especiially the smug ones, before their bucks wipe the smirks off their faces during deletion.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in a christian environment and always questioned religion in general. Niggers strenghten my belief in heaven and hell. Because the only place vile niggers could come from is hell. Fuck you sons of Obama niggers!
    I made this about a different nigger, but the same kind of vile, feral beast that has no place in civilization.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	19418
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast