Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ruination - Sportsball

SPORTSBALL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GIqsZacxs48/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GIqsZacxs48/
    (banned from youtube)

People who watch nigger in sports even after their entire team of locals is replaced with niggers from Apefrica and pavement apes from ghettoes of the cities of the USA. And still think it is "their team" or that the pack of niggers represents their city and state somehow. Poor misguided fools. A euphemism for American nation, society, politics, history, movies and so many other things.
    For my poor acquantance who watched the portland timbers soccer team turn into the Portland NIGGERS. And still watches and roots for them!

ruination media channel
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/DpxhiI3sKPqE/

I have not watched it nor screened other vids for content watch at own risk

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have friends who hate niggers,but they still they watch smelly nigger atheleefs running up and down the field. I was never a fan of niggers. But that kneeling bullshit really open my eyes. Fuck the monkey shines! I don’t watch any sports these days. I’m into shooting sports. And my targets are pictures of things I don’t like, printed from the Internet.Guess what?

4. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers representing my City, State or Country... makes me massively depressed and fills my heart with shame. Embarrassing, white man. Where is your racial honor. Team manager should be fired. And do you know how much some of these niggers are getting paid? Probably spending it all on white wimminz.
    Watched Euro cup last year, pretty good and mostly nigger free. Ashames me we have to load niggers on our teams here in the States. The nigger coddling is sickening.
    Watched a hockey game last week and the TV just kept zooming in on the one nigger on the NY rangers. He didn't even do anything good.
    Of course of greater importance is your country and culture getting taken over by Niggers, but I do miss watching sports and rooting for a team.
    Can we start a No Niggers allowed sports channel we will call it SWNN

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have friends who hate niggers,but they still they watch smelly nigger atheleefs running up and down the field. I was never a fan of niggers. But that kneeling bullshit really open my eyes. Fuck the monkey shines! I don’t watch any sports these days. I’m into shooting sports. And my targets are pictures of things I don’t like, printed from the Internet.Guess what?
    I like MMA. I LOVE it when a human kicks a nigger's @$$!!

8. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im guessing you have lots pf pictures of niggers with holes in em.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Im guessing you have lots pf pictures of niggers with holes in em.
    No.My pictures are printer fresh!
    Gun club has lots of pictures with holes in them stapled to the backboards!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.My pictures are printer fresh!
    Gun club has lots of pictures with holes in them stapled to the backboards!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  tyrone soccer 84058727.png
Views: 137
Size:  133.0 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow just watched some UEFA Champions League that Portland Timbers fan guy told me about. wow even in Europe the professional teams are totally niggerfuxxed with imported niggers looking like they came straight out of a zoo. Teams all taking a collective knee at the start especially the few mostly white ones. God awful.
    ttps://www.replaymatches.net
    What self respecting white person would ever watch that crap... if I wanted to see baboons I would watch national geographic channel. Wow soccer is stupid and it sucks now and all about sucking nigger dong. GHEY!

Remember when you were a kid and your parents had you play soccer and it was fun, but later you realized they signed you up for it just so you could feel like you were good at something and had something to do... but then there were some people that stayed with it all through college, like there was any future in it, but of course there was not and none of those people ever made money at it... that's how this guy is (Portland Timbers fan guy)...
    (besides the very few that became college coaches) ... but wow soccer sucks now and I'm kind of thinking maybe it always kind of sucked but it's probably just me that changed. I remember it wasn't very fun when I didn't have the ball. Unlike other sports and I played them all most of them are still kind of fun when your teammate has the ball. But well it is real good exercise that is for sure. I think actually it's just watching it that sucks, and playing it can still sometimes be fun. Watching it is also super boring much like the first half of basketball, and the only way it's fun to watch at the end is if the score is close.
    Also it's become more and more about faking injuries, which is pathetic.
    I guess that's why people watch highlights instead of whole games...

I wanted to add if anyone reading has KODI and exodus redux and thinking about updating to KODI 19 from 18, DONT. Your exodus redux and everything else will never work again. Do not ever update to KODI 19. I spent an entire 6 hours getting pissed off before I even found one soccer game.
    Luckily still had working KODI 18 on my other computer but the one on my Desktop PC is ruined...

Pro sports all so totally niggerfuxxed to hell. Going to look into watching college sports I guess because I hate seeing niggers on TV so much. It is coonmercials that made it that way, and Negro felon league, and the niggerbowl. I just don't want to see them at all. I know I'm not "supposed" to feel that way because they're supposedly "human" ... but I guess I am just different than other people... I don't want to root for nigger players... at least with football they have helmets on sheesh

Maybe they'res like some eastern Europe teams with no nogs but western europe teams just totally niggerfuxxed as bad as USA. I have Total Nigger Fatigue for sports niggers. And when I hear how much money they are making... ugh.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  screenshot-www.mattorton.com-2021.07.24-21_07_06_compressed.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  110.0 KB

I'm immediately turning that off if I see any white people taking a knee. God that shit pisses me off. How many years has it been now, losers still doing it. The most sorriest of cucks. Widespread cuckoldry epidemic. Not just women's teams either.