Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Five homeless shot: Is this a nig?

Five shootings targeting homeless men in New York City and Washington, DC, over the past two weeks were carried out by a single suspect who is now the subject of an "urgent" manhunt, officials said Sunday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC Police Departmen2t on Twitter.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	19095

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/14/us/ne...ngs/index.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libturd scum, like mayors Bill De Blasio and Eric Adams, use the "homeless" as a weapon, to stink
    up the lives of middle class city dwellers, who they consider their enemies. A family friend who lives
    in uptown Manhattan, takes pics out of his 2nd story apartment, of a disgusting fat spigger, who regularly
    backs her fat ass in between parked cars, drops her spandex pants, and takes a nasty dump on the street.
    With such a downgrade in their quality of life, I can understand the motive behind shooting these vermin,
    but it's really the Democrat garbage politicians who are at fault. With so few white men in NYC anymore,
    this shooter is absolutely some kind of breed, who's property value is now half what it was when he bought
    it. Or his business was ruined, along with the rest of NY city. I myself would dish out some nice cold 5 gallon
    buckets of water, instead of gunfire, at least for a start.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory, Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to say. It looks like Anton LeVey from the Church of Satan. That is the first thing I thought of.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like some sort of a mutt? Hard to tell. Muzzie? Spigger?

Name:	DC Police Department on Twitter.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	259.6 KB 
ID:	19099

Name:	DC Police Department2 on Twitter.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	19100
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This one definitely speaks bix nood.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    It's hard to say. It looks like Anton LeVey from the Church of Satan. That is the first thing I thought of.
    Anton was clean shaved bald and very pale.
    He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
    A long time ago Anton struck up a friendship with Jayne Mansfield. Mansfield's boyfriend/manager disapproved of this friendship. After Anton told him to piss off, he struck back. He went down to the ghetto and told a bunch of niggers that there was a kick ass party happening at Anton's house. So, all these niggers went down to Anton's and totally trashed the place. Not even Satan can stop niggers!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
    A long time ago Anton struck up a friendship with Jayne Mansfield. Mansfield's boyfriend/manager disapproved of this friendship. After Anton told him to piss off, he struck back. He went down to the ghetto and told a bunch of niggers that there was a kick ass party happening at Anton's house. So, all these niggers went down to Anton's and totally trashed the place. Not even Satan can stop niggers!
    Oh wow. That's funny. I wonder why Jayne Mansfield was into that shit. She had kids. Why would she be into Satanism. Who knows. Those Hollywierd stars were and are wierd. Her daughter Mariska Hargitay adopted a niglet.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an easy explanation for these shootings. Bloods/Crypts, MS 13 and similar gangs demand murder as part of initiation. My bet, there's a nigger boot camp finishing up and these new criminal fucks need to, literally, 'make their bones'.... Homeless are simply targets of opportunity. And god knows that because of DemonRAT/Liberal policy, they litter the street.

The fastest growing homeless subpopulation are formerly hard-working humans who lost a job, got sick, divorce... you name it. That one kick starts the downward spiral. This is the decline: First, live with family, second - couch surfing between friends, next - living in your car. Once the car goes from either breakdowns or being towed for no insurance/registration - these normal, hard working whites find themselves sleeping on cardboard and subject to the whims of nigger filth... Bottom line is that there has been a sea-change in the nature of the Homeless. An increasing proportion are formally lower middle class and 'working class' whites who were simply one step away from the cliff. Covid, divorce, loss of a job, illness pushes them that final step right into oblivion... Fucked up what this nation has become.

How do I know this shit..?? One of my first jobs out of grad school (I shit you not) was with a major Northeastern City's Mayor's Office of Homeless and Housing Services unit.. We were the strike force garnering all available city resources to address homeless issues and were the point of contact for additional Federal and State aid.. Pretty intense. I've followed developments very closely since. Actually, it was with this unit that I really began to see the full extent of nigger dysfunction and the seeds were planted for the Great Awakening...

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
    I forgot what site it was on, but there was a troll who called himself Jayne Mansfield's Head, with a matching
    comedy avatar. To this day, big rig trailers all have "Mansfield bars", which are steel structures extending below
    the floor, to keep cars from submarining underneath. Myth had it that Jayne was decapitated, but it was actually
    her Doris Day wig that was knocked off, then somebody assumed her head was still inside of it.

17. Likes Celticgirl, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks more like a jig in the mug shot shown by the Daily Mail, than the one 'Diva put up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-DC-NYC.html

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Timely articles here on the homeless murders... So much for my theory on gang initiation.

Now... if this were a White doing the killing... They would lead off for days on this 'Serial Killer'... Note the US press is not even covering this and the word 'Serial' is not being used at all event though this guy's actions clearly meets the definition...

Yet One More MSM Whitewash....

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Timely articles here on the homeless murders... So much for my theory on gang initiation.

Now... if this were a White doing the killing... They would lead off for days on this 'Serial Killer'... Note the US press is not even covering this and the word 'Serial' is not being used at all event though this guy's actions clearly meets the definition...

Yet One More MSM Whitewash....

The aunt says he is mentally ill. Where have we heard that one before? He must have taken the coon cruiser (Greyhound bus) to get from Washington to NYC and back.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Looks more like a jig in the mug shot shown by the Daily Mail, than the one 'Diva put up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-DC-NYC.html

Well, I guess my nigdar isn't broken after all.

Name:	homeless men in DC and NYC.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	19112

Even without the pic of the nog, this MO is pretty niggery. I guess it needed a change of pace from kicking old people onto the subway tracks or attacking them with hammers.

"Gerald Brevard III" - pretty classy appropriated handle and a noble lineage, I'm sure.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, I guess my nigdar isn't broken after all.
    Even without the pic of the nog, this MO is pretty niggery. I guess it needed a change of pace from kicking old people onto the subway tracks or attacking them with hammers.
    "Gerald Brevard III" - pretty classy appropriated handle and a noble lineage, I'm sure.
    The news pukes wasted no time parroting the famby's "He wuz mentally ill" narrative. That's always
    followed by "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "We called them, an no one would listen
    to us". I guarantee you that the fambly saw those pics of the killer, and didn't say shit. And they saw
    him with a gun and didn't say anything. They have been covering for that nigger for his whole life.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to be on the safe side, we'll call him a white racist neo nazi kkklansman with long flowing bleached blond hair.
    Did I miss anything?

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The aunt says he is mentally ill. Where have we heard that one before? ....
    The MSM usually reserves that one for Mozzie filth who slaughter.. Even when they slaughter in packs... Yep, 'Mental Illness'... Never their pig-Book, the quran... Never their fucked up 'faith' that promotes, child molestation, mysogyny, outright murder, lying, slavery and sex-slavery, and so many other outrages... Nah... NEVER that...

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The news pukes wasted no time parroting the famby's "He wuz mentally ill" narrative. That's always
    followed by "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "We called them, an no one would listen
    to us". I guarantee you that the fambly saw those pics of the killer, and didn't say shit. And they saw
    him with a gun and didn't say anything. They have been covering for that nigger for his whole life.

The groid commits first-degree serial murders in two cities (weren't there enough homeless to shoot at home?) but you know it's YT's fault for not hunting him down, wrapping him in cotton batting, and taking him to a mental health facility that YOU can pay for.

If a YT was this serial killer, all TV programming would be pre-empted, his picture broadcast around the world, and no one would give a shit if he had mental health problems. ALL serials killers have mental problems, but it only matters if it's one of the New Chosen Species.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confirmed Nigger.

35. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot what site it was on, but there was a troll who called himself Jayne Mansfield's Head, with a matching
    comedy avatar. To this day, big rig trailers all have "Mansfield bars", which are steel structures extending below
    the floor, to keep cars from submarining underneath. Myth had it that Jayne was decapitated, but it was actually
    her Doris Day wig that was knocked off, then somebody assumed her head was still inside of it.
    It was actually Jayne's boyfriend/manager Samuel Brody who was in the car with her when she died, and he was the guy who sent all the niggers over to Anton's house. Anton claimed that he had cursed Brody and that is why he died in a car accident, and that Jayne was just unlucky enough tobe near him when he died and that he meant no harm to her. Anton was full of shit, really. He didn't (obviously) have any Satanic voodoo. His own daughter Zeena called him a charlatan and a con man. Selling pseudo Satanism to the world did make him filthy rich, though. Until his wife left him and tried to take all his money LOL. You'd think Satan would be smart enough to get a prenuptial agreement.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

37. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Confirmed Nigger.
    Ah, c'mon! You're hurting my feelings. I said to assume the bad guy is always the blue eyed white devil.

39. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast