Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rampaging muh dik groid grabs, rapes woman in NYC

I can't tell if the woman is human or sow. But if it was a nigress, all the buck had to do was display its muh dik and say romantically, "Imma tap dat azz", and the sow would have been willing since, unlike other decent animals, they are always in estrus. I guess the bucks prefer the violent way. It's dey culcha.

NEW YORK -- The NYPD is trying find a horny buck accused of raping a woman after he was caught on video grabbing her from behind and placing her in a chokehold.

It happened inside an apartment building near Davidson Avenue and West 190th Street around 3:30 p.m. Friday in the Bronx.
    tinyurl.com/bdhsxnps

ETA: don't know why the tinyUrl is not clickable, but it's a video of the nigger snatching its prey.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 03-13-2022 at 06:41 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Choke hold, rape, the Bronx....
    I wonder what the common denominator could be ?
    NIGGERS!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That old joke still holds true.
    Why do niggers cry during sex?
    The mace!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can't tell if the woman is human or sow. But if it was a nigress, all the buck had to do was display its muh dik and say romantically, "Imma tap dat azz", and the sow would have been willing since, unlike other decent animals, they are always in estrus. I guess the bucks prefer the violent way. It's dey culcha.

tinyurl.com/bdhsxnps

ETA: don't know why the tinyUrl is not clickable, but it's a video of the nigger snatching its prey.
    The unwilling are way more fun to disgusting rapey niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    There is an interesting connection between the lynching from the old days and the nigger crime problem of today. When I was force fed all of "hateful" history of the US at the university, they said many of the wind chimes were due to rapes of white women. If you look at the rapes today among niggers it makes you wonder, the old folks probably had it right. emmett till, curse his name, probably was a useless rapey nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    There is an interesting connection between the lynching from the old days and the nigger crime problem of today. When I was force fed all of "hateful" history of the US at the university, they said many of the wind chimes were due to rapes of white women. If you look at the rapes today among niggers it makes you wonder, the old folks probably had it right. emmett till, curse his name, probably was a useless rapey nigger.
    As I've often stated, if black standards for killing each other - "disrespeck", "eyeballing" someone, wearing the wrong color - were
    applied to lynchings by the Klan, most of them would be justified. They racked up four to five thousand killed, at most, over a period
    of 5 decades, which the niggers do to each other in any given year. Emmet Till was a rapist that was executed, same as his daddy,
    Louis Till, who was hung in Italy, along with another rapey nigger, after WWII.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emmet Till Bullet Trap.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	19092

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As I've often stated, if black standards for killing each other - "disrespeck", "eyeballing" someone, wearing the wrong color - were
    applied to lynchings by the Klan, most of them would be justified. They racked up four to five thousand killed, at most, over a period
    of 5 decades, which the niggers do to each other in any given year. Emmet Till was a rapist that was executed, same as his daddy,

That sign: Who the hell could be bothered dragging some dead nigger here, there, and everywhere?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Thanks for that, did not know about his father. That should be common knowledge and included in education. Also that sign should be in history books just the way it is. I love the locals' additions to it.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That sign: Who the hell could be bothered dragging some dead nigger here, there, and everywhere?
    That's where his bloated corpse floated up on shore. That goblin should have been
    either planted deep, or burnt to a cinder. The alligator can't shit out what it won't eat...

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Till is an interesting story. Other than him getting his just desserts, his radiator hose 'father' was tried, convicted and hung by a Courts Martial for the rape of 3 women and the murder of one of them during WW II.... Do I ever long for the Good O'l Days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Till

14. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Till is an interesting story. Other than him getting his just desserts, his radiator hose 'father' was tried, convicted and hung by a Courts Martial for the rape of 3 women and the murder of one of them during WW II.... Do I ever long for the Good O'l Days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Till

Thanks for that. Guess that shit runs in their genes.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that. Guess that shit runs in their genes.
    They're filthy, disgusting vile beasts that have no claim on existence other than the largess that humans provide for them. Their 'thanks' comes in the form of violence - assaults, murders and, of course, rapes. On a recent thread, someone posted a 'Black rape of White women vs White rape of Black women over a recent 5 year period'... It was a very simple chart... In all cases, Rapes of filthy, vile, disease-ridden sows by Whites was 'Less than 10', while the nigger filth MuhDik violating the sanctity of our White Women was, for each and every year under study, over 200,000... It's important to note that ZERO is less than 10...

Maybe someone can provide a link to that data....

I'm convinced no sane and rational white male would ever put it to a sow. We have an ingrained drive to maintain or improve our blood line. Anything unfortunate enough to be conceived in such a damnable union would cut 4 million years off the Oil Driller's genetic development. Mutants are niggers. There's no 'ifs, ands or buts' about it.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post