Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nigger Shines in the new "The Batman" Movie

They have a nigger called Jeffrey Wright play Lt Gordon, though the movie is so literally dark you don't really notice him and at least he dressed and acted white, not jive.
    But the worst part is they had new nigger hoe mayor that everyone in Gotham was supposed to rally around after the major flood the Riddler engineered. How fucking woketarded can that be? A nigger bitch is going to come solve the problem.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-13-2022 at 01:22 AM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve always been somewhat of a Batman fan. Comics, movies, cartoons. I’ve always liked Batz. And I went ahead and download a free cam copy. I would never pay a cent to Hollyweird! I didn’t like that a zebra played cat woman and Commissioner Gordon was a spook. Liberals really know how to fuck everything up.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    But the worst part is they had new nigger hoe mayor that everyone in Gotham was supposed to rally around after the major flood the Riddler engineered. How fucking woketarded can that be? A nigger bitch is going to come solve the problem.
    Meanwhile, Ray Nagin, the real life nigger mayor of New Orleans, tried to extort gibs from the federal government,
    before Hurricane Katrina. He then refused to evacuate hospitals, and nursing homes, instead letting the city's entire
    fleet of public buses, school buses, and municipal trucks go under. In the aftermath, he made a total race baiting ass
    out of himself, grandstanding, instead of getting something done. Like all niggers, he ended up in prison.

6. Likes Groid_Rage, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They have a nigger called Jeffrey Wright play Lt Gordon, though the movie is so literally dark you don't really notice him and at least he dressed and acted white, not jive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve always been somewhat of a Batman fan. Comics, movies, cartoons. I’ve always liked Batz. And I went ahead and download a free cam copy. I would never pay a cent to Hollyweird! I didn’t like that a zebra played cat woman and Commissioner Gordon was a spook. Liberals really know how to fuck everything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Meanwhile, Ray Nagin, the real life nigger mayor of New Orleans, tried to extort gibs from the federal government,
    before Hurricane Katrina. He then refused to evacuate hospitals, and nursing homes, instead letting the city's entire
    fleet of public buses, school buses, and municipal trucks go under. In the aftermath, he made a total race baiting ass
    out of himself, grandstanding, instead of getting something done. Like all niggers, he ended up in prison.
    Exactly, the nigger mayor will be more detrimental to the city than any DC villain. Sadly these evils are actually real.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Batman gots his Batwings.
    I always thought batman was dumb (would always argue about it as a kid), he has no powers, is uber ghey, and Superman was way better. Of course they're turning superman into a groid too...
    It's just the literally darker and more "serious" they make these Batman movies the crappier it's gonna be you can know that from the start. I prefer the Batman movies with Val Kilmer I think it was and Ahnold as Mr. Freeze and the Uma Thurman and Jim Carrey as Joker, yeah they are super corny so what. The whole idea is dumb anyway. At least they have a sense of humor about it all.

Name:  nigger superman man of steal screenshot-gab.com-2021.11.07-13_15_57.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  26.0 KB

But yeah get ready to have ALL your superheroes replaced by niggers...
    Other day was at my friends house and he was watching the new animated nigger spider man and it was just non stop coal burning promotion aimed right at his daughters little brain.... so sickening..

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    wait a minute I typed nigger
    why did it show up as groid

turning superman into a nigger
    nigger groid nigger groid
    hmmmm

Nigger shines from all the grease on it's Fo' haid
    Bam reflects a studio light at your face Bam you are blinded... nigger supuhpowuh. Need replenish supuhpowuhz must get mo' fried chiggun.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, Catwoman is back to being a nigger, and Batman is played by one of the most anti-masculine actors ever. It's like Hollyweird said, "Hey, if you thought Batnipples were bad, look what we're going to do this time!"

Christian Bale was my favorite both as Bruce and Batman. My only complaints about Nolan's movies were that Katie Holmes' acting was terrible ("Bruce?" she mumbles when realizing who's underneath Batman's cowl), and Maggie Gyllenhaal was even worse.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post