Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

If Aliens Could See...

I am really beginning to thing that if an alien from another planet could look at the Earth right now, it would assume that every single relationship was human/nigger. There is no tv commercial, nor is there any TV show, or any other public-facing event that does not cram this bestiality down our throats. What the fuck has happened? Liberals happened. Wokeism happened. BLM happened. ANTIFA happened.

Aliens on other planets? Sometimes I think that they have it right...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to think if any extraterrestrial life is watching us they watch us for entertainment.
    They should know not to run the risk of letting niggers on any galactic federations or other positions of inter-planetary power.

If they care for my advice at all, I’d say this: don’t contact us until niggers are extinct and political correctness is in the historical garbage can. It’s not worth the risk.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only hope they could help us with our nigger problem and put them on a zoo far z far away....

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s the main reason I record my favorite shows on TV land with a DVR. I skip right past the commercials!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8c795b64d5498781ef3cdbc82ba20ae4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	19083

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    I like to think if any extraterrestrial life is watching us they watch us for entertainment.
    They should know not to run the risk of letting niggers on any galactic federations or other positions of inter-planetary power.

If they care for my advice at all, I’d say this: don’t contact us until niggers are extinct and political correctness is in the historical garbage can. It’s not worth the risk.

I've been thinking along these lines for years. If aliens happened on our planet and watched what is going on here, they would put up cones around Earth and warn all the other aliens to stay away. They'd surely puzzle over seeing a zillion niggers slithering and pouring out of every nigger shithole, from the Sudan to Haiti, invading every human country to rape, murder and parasitize and do it all with impunity while humans don't lift a finger to protect themselves.

I think of an old Star Trek episode with the robot NOMAD who was "disinfecting" planets by vaporizing the "biological infestation"(inhabitants). If only a NOMAD could be built to exterminate niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that aliens haven't publicly announced their visits to Earth, means they're smart enough to know the nigger problems we have on planet Earth. In fact all of the so-called alien abductions mentioned were only whites, meaning these aliens want nothing to do with niggers. Imagine if you flew across the galaxy far from your own home planet, I'd expect anyone who did that will want to explore everything there is to do on Earth, but nope, these aliens come and go (from a far enough distance to keep away from the nigger stench).

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I am really beginning to thing that if an alien from another planet could look at the Earth right now, it would assume that every single relationship was human/nigger. There is no tv commercial, nor is there any TV show, or any other public-facing event that does not cram this bestiality down our throats. What the fuck has happened? Liberals happened. Wokeism happened. BLM happened. ANTIFA happened.

Aliens on other planets? Sometimes I think that they have it right...
    You too are tired of all this nigger being shoved in our eyeholes, down our throats and in our ears? I'm sure we all are tired, most of us will actually speak out about this while other are to afraid to say anything due to being "cancelled" or called "racist". Even the most non racist person in the world would start to develop some form of racism after seeing nigger after nigger in every damn fucking thing. You just can't escape them, they infested your television, the commercials, movies, games I assume, cartoons, the white house and soon other countries. There won't be anywhere in this god forsaken hell hole we call Earth that we will ever get away from these pests, any place that has no niggers is bound to be infested with them sooner or later. You know what they'll do if they can't infest an area, they'll yell out "racist" and force themselves like they usually onto plastering themselves on the spot. I just don't watch tv anymore, why would I bother if all I'm going to see are niggers? Movies? Finding good movies that are nigger free these days are a rarity which is why I don't watch anything made past 2018. Let's face it, we're all fucked for now with niggers in the spotlight until a drastic change happens. When that good change will happen I hope it's soon enough because I got nigger fatigue and I'm sure a vast majority of others are tired of this shit too, not just us here in chimpout.

16. Likes Tar Remover, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Do you remember Flight of the Navigator? The alien ship was collecting specimens from around the universe well come on down and collect the niggers you can never have enough of the useless bastards. Drop them off in the nearest black hole. Anyway niggers might be aliens they effing well alienate me.

Imagine a planet where the inhabitants farm and eat niggers. The niggers become scarce due to some foul negroid virus, so the aliens go in searh of more to increase the herd. Find Earth. "Jackpot, Captain!"

"It's a COOK BOOK!"

Name:	twilightserve man.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	19093
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Groid_Rage, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Imagine a planet where the inhabitants farm and eat niggers. The niggers become scarce due to some foul negroid virus, so the aliens go in searh of more to increase the herd. Find Earth. "Jackpot, Captain!"
    "It's a COOK BOOK!"

Name:	twilightserve man.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	19093
    Niggers taste like chicken, lol.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

20. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping they would come down and eat all the niggers......

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers taste like chicken, lol.

Or lobstah!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post