Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool No Charges For Ohio Cop Who Batwinged Stabby Buffarilla Ma'Khia Bryant

They kept this very competent officer in legal limbo for a year, before declining to prosecute him
    for stopping this stampeding buffalina, before she killed someone. Watch the bodycam video,
    and you'll see this tremendous blubber-potamus on the ground, shaking like a blob of jello.
    If it wasn't for his quick action, Shai'Onta would have batwings, instead of fat pig Ma'Khia.
    The officer said he feared for her life, and said her assailant was much bigger than he was.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/ohio-c...makhia-bryant/

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only mistake this cop made was not waiting until the buffirilla slit the other sow’s throat before issuing bat wings.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They kept this very competent officer in legal limbo for a year, before declining to prosecute him
    for stopping this stampeding buffalina, before she killed someone. Watch the bodycam video,
    and you'll see this tremendous blubber-potamus on the ground, shaking like a blob of jello.
    If it wasn't for his quick action, Shai'Onta would have batwings, instead of fat pig Ma'Khia.
    The officer said he feared for her life, and said her assailant was much bigger than he was.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/ohio-c...makhia-bryant/
    Surprised he was able to bat-wing her with a handgun. Seems an elephant gun would be necessary. Now that's effective shooting.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Surprised he was able to bat-wing her with a handgun. Seems an elephant gun would be necessary. Now that's effective shooting.
    If you were hunting African big game that was 300+ pounds on-the-hoof, you'd go .375 H&H.
    A few more years, and Ma'Khia would have ballooned up to 400-500 pounds, and then you're
    talking .416 Rigby, or .458 Win Mag., in case she charges. Big fat can be hard to stop, when it's
    on the move. Good thing the officer nipped this porker in the bud. He saved the taxpayer some
    serious coin. Cops should get a slice of the money saved, especially before any awful shitlings
    are "birfed".

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Big fat can be hard to stop"

Especially at full gallop. Forward motion of the blubber.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need patriotic leaders for this commie witch hunt to end.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    "Big fat can be hard to stop"

Especially at full gallop. Forward motion of the blubber.
    There was an infamous case in NYC, many years ago, where the cops were responding to a wild
    buffarilla-on-a-rampage call, and an officer had to stop a charging 350 pound Eleanor Bumpurs.
    She bull rushed officers with a large knife in her paw, and got two well deserved 12 gauge rounds
    to the chest. Spook Lee made a big deal out of it, agitating the local spoons. She needed shooting,
    and got shot - end of story.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a public ceremony in his honor. Perhaps a statue dedicated to his deeds at saving black lives. Wishful thinking lol.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These buffarillas... I really didn't understand if I was seeing the front or back of the one with its haid under the car. Guess it doesn't really matter when you're a hugely fat nigger sow tub of shit.

I"m glad the officer put gloves on before handling the batwinged beast. Who knows what kind of diseases he could catch from the greasy hoe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These buffarillas... I really didn't understand if I was seeing the front or back of the one with its haid under the car. Guess it doesn't really matter when you're a hugely fat nigger sow tub of shit.
    That pile of blubber was two feet high off the ground, and double the weight of the officer
    that dropped her. I thought maybe Hollywood did a remake of The Blob...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pile of blubber was two feet high off the ground, and double the weight of the officer
    that dropped her. I thought maybe Hollywood did a remake of The Blob...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was an infamous case in NYC, many years ago, where the cops were responding to a wild
    buffarilla-on-a-rampage call, and an officer had to stop a charging 350 pound Eleanor Bumpurs.
    She bull rushed officers with a large knife in her paw, and got two well deserved 12 gauge rounds
    to the chest. Spook Lee made a big deal out of it, agitating the local spoons. She needed shooting,
    and got shot - end of story.
    Funny shit man!!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post