Close

Likes Likes:  47

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I’ve had my fake account for a few years. I bet it has been suspended half of that time. I get suspended for using inuendo, insinuating someone is fat or that niggers have low IQ. I don’t just come out and say it but they blast me for anything now. Sometimes, like you said, it will be an innocent comment. I recently caught a suspension for daring to say that stabby nigger in Florida was an evil black racist. I had an account before this one that got perma banned. Fuck liberals and of course…niggers.
    I deleted my only FacePuke account when it was 3 days old, after seeing what it was, and that was 10 years ago.
    I still see their trackers in my activity window. It's degraded into a leftist echo chamber anyway, so WGAF ?
    Moving the goalposts is the way of the left, and they are always on top of any work-arounds of their list of banned
    words. I was treading lightly on ShitTube's comment section, and got my 10 year old account "permanently disabled",
    for what I don't know. LiveLeak, where I trolled up a storm for 8 years, is now out of business, after running all their
    conservative members off the site. I welcome the back and forth flame battles with the mental midgets of the left, but
    they sure don't. It's all about complaining, and silencing their adversaries, which will eventually kill off YT, Shitter and FB.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I deleted my only FacePuke account when it was 3 days old, after seeing what it was, and that was 10 years ago.
    I still see their trackers in my activity window. It's degraded into a leftist echo chamber anyway, so WGAF ?
    Moving the goalposts is the way of the left, and they are always on top of any work-arounds of their list of banned
    words. I was treading lightly on ShitTube's comment section, and got my 10 year old account "permanently disabled",
    for what I don't know. LiveLeak, where I trolled up a storm for 8 years, is now out of business, after running all their
    conservative members off the site. I welcome the back and forth flame battles with the mental midgets of the left, but
    they sure don't. It's all about complaining, and silencing their adversaries, which will eventually kill off YT, Shitter and FB.
    Oh I know it’s a shit show but I love trolling niggers/liberals. It’s no ifferent than doing the same on YT or wherever else.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post