Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest

Raging Niglet posse beats the crap out of human children becuz "muh slavery"

Sounds like Papa Buck and Mama boon have been teaching their sprogs how to act in human society per the BLM playbook

https://www.dailywire.com/news/you-a...white-students

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Best to have your kids just stay away from black kids unless you absolutely have to have them around them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My kids know to stay the fuck away from niggers. Do not trust them, do no go near them. Avoid. They are older now but I think the early education seems to have worked. Plus there are only a handful of dark vermin in the whole 2000 pupil school, thank fuck !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the nigger wasn’t mentally retarded, he’d be beating up other niggers and asslifters over “muh slavery”

Hey nigger, who fought and died to end slavery? Look how that paid off. Also did this nigger even have any slave ancestors or is he another one of those asylum seekers who still shouldn’t even be here? I guess if you knew your father you could answer!
    I don’t even want to listen to a nigger online, all they do is insult you in broken English and spam emojis…
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The civil war wasn't about ending slavery. It was about states' rights at least that is what I was told. My dad said don't believe it when whites say they fought to end slavery. I mean, really. They couldn't care one way or another. It was an afterthought.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I attended ST Michael’s grammar school in the 70’s.It was located in New haven,CT right next door to Conte school,which was total nigger. And these savage primates were definitely destructive and volatile! All the windows at Saint Michaels school had metal grates on them. The gates in the playground were like prison gates!
    ST Michael’s had to let out one half hour before Conti school,because there were many reported robberies and beatingswhen they got out at the same time.. And these were niggers that were under 13 years of age!Primate like predators from the hood!
    I remember once,when I was around 8 yrs old. We were off from school that day playing street hockey in chestnut st park with maybe 15 kids . A gang large group of niggers who were attending Conti school that day attacked us on their walk home to the hood. We beat the shit out of with hockey sticks until they were bloody, and they kept coming for more! Savage little destructive fuckers! I remember my friends dad an older brother is coming out to try and chase them off.Niggers wouldn’t leave! Truly savage beasts!
    And throughout my entire childhood and into my adulthood, we had problems with these beasts! They would come out at night from the hood to steal and rob. I learned quickly how to fight and what to do to save my ass! Owning a bike in that neighborhood was also tough! Everything in sight was stolen!

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I attended ST Michael’s grammar school in the 70’s.It was located in New haven,CT right next door to Conte school,which was total nigger. And these savage primates were definitely destructive and volatile! All the windows at Saint Michaels school had metal grates on them. The gates in the playground were like prison gates!
    ST Michael’s had to let out one half hour before Conti school,because there were many reported robberies and beatingswhen they got out at the same time.. And these were niggers that were under 13 years of age!Primate like predators from the hood!
    I remember once,when I was around 8 yrs old. We were off from school that day playing street hockey in chestnut st park with maybe 15 kids . A gang large group of niggers who were attending Conti school that day attacked us on their walk home to the hood. We beat the shit out of with hockey sticks until they were bloody, and they kept coming for more! Savage little destructive fuckers! I remember my friends dad an older brother is coming out to try and chase them off.Niggers wouldn’t leave! Truly savage beasts!
    And throughout my entire childhood and into my adulthood, we had problems with these beasts! They would come out at night from the hood to steal and rob. I learned quickly how to fight and what to do to save my ass! Owning a bike in that neighborhood was also tough! Everything in sight was stolen!
    At least you had a good education in nigger while you were young. That's the only bright side here. Niggers are unfit for purpose and should be gathered and exported.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    At least you had a good education in nigger while you were young. That's the only bright side here. Niggers are unfit for purpose and should be gathered and exported.
    And I got to try out the moves I learned in martial arts training too!

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Right on the money

Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The civil war wasn't about ending slavery. It was about states' rights at least that is what I was told. My dad said don't believe it when whites say they fought to end slavery. I mean, really. They couldn't care one way or another. It was an afterthought.
    It was all about freedom from oppressive government.....like the one which is selling us $4 gas,and shoving niggers, illegal aliens and muslims down our throats today. The tragedy we see in Ukraine today is the same thing, for the same reason we saw old Mr lincoln do to the freedom loving Southern states when they dared to try to throw off a tyrannical government.God be with them.