Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Frightening hideous shebuck, Leslie Jones, ashamed of her country over some Olympic nigger nonsense

Leslie Jones says the way Simone Biles was attacked at the Olympics made her 'ashamed of our country': 'They are humans'
    Everyone should understand and be sympathetic to yet another useless nigger and her mental health crisis.

Hey, Leslie? If you're so ashamed of your country, maybe you should move elsewhere. Maybe Rwanda, Nigeria, or Papua New Guinea might suit you better.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194705344.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Everyone should understand and be sympathetic to yet another useless nigger and her mental health crisis.

Hey, Leslie? If you're so ashamed of your country, maybe you should move elsewhere. Maybe Rwanda, Nigeria, or Papua New Guinea might suit you better.
    The natives would be scared by that chimera apezoid, and the whole tribe would try to hunt it down.
    That's how we ended up with hideous jungle inbreeds like Lori Lightfoot and Chirlane De Blasio.
    It's strange how the Africans know the product of an unholy tryst when they see one, where we
    make it a politician or a celebrity. Figure out who fucked what first, before you let it into our country.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ashamed of her country
    ????

You mean the country that made your hideous, bigfoot looking black ass rich and famous, that country?

Da fuck outta here with that whine.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    ????

You mean the country that made your hideous, bigfoot looking black ass rich and famous, that country?

No shit right? She could pick damn near any nigger country in Africa to have been born in and I know for a fact they would have either thrown that hideous beast in the dumpster or fed some other starving niglets with it. This is the only country on earth this beast could have ever succeeded. I have not watched its comedy but I would guarantee it just talks about its muh poosy the majority of the act, which makes me fucking cringe to think about.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    No shit right? She could pick damn near any nigger country in Africa to have been born in and I know for a fact they would have either thrown that hideous beast in the dumpster or fed some other starving niglets with it. This is the only country on earth this beast could have ever succeeded. I have not watched its comedy but I would guarantee it just talks about its muh poosy the majority of the act, which makes me fucking cringe to think about.
    Once in a blue moon, I would watch SNL. This nasty foul creature would call the white SNL news comic a "fine piece of white cream pie" and other such disgusting descriptors. I can't see this happening in reverse for SO many reasons but the number one has to be that it looks like the shit a cat takes after it eats it's own vomit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simone Biles is a train wreck Oompa loompa nigger with a murdering brother in a dysfunctional fambly that thinks they are all reality TV stars not yet put on TV.

They are garbage but some lame brains believe their BS

oh its some white guilt ridden TV programmed moron woman teammate imagine that.

also, they're NOT humans
    I think we all know that

The nigger bitch wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but you continue to worship the nigger because "reasons" and "women's sufferage" right

perhaps you were hoping it would don a strap on and dominate you, and you were disappointed?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it's a nigger looking like webster
    ugly as hell with no self respect

wanted to make the news by blabbering it's big nigger lips

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    ????

No kidding! You can say the same about a bunch of other no-talent niggers who were elevated to riches and celebrity status by the very people they hate in a country they despise. Sambo Jackson, Whoopsie Goldberg, Orca Winfrey, etc etc. How far would they have gotten in some Africoon shithole? They'd be lucky if their useless asses got a bag of weevil-infested rice every other month - charity from woketurds.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The natives would be scared by that chimera apezoid, and the whole tribe would try to hunt it down.
    That's how we ended up with hideous jungle inbreeds like Lori Lightfoot and Chirlane De Blasio.
    It's strange how the Africans know the product of an unholy tryst when they see one, where we
    make it a politician or a celebrity. Figure out who fucked what first, before you let it into our country.
    I'd like to see this Godzilla/Bigfoot hybrid hunted down by the "rampaging Pygmies" I posted awhile back. I'd watch it live on Pay-per-View!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying, most people nowadays keep denying the FACT that niggers are hideously ugly beasts and not human, and yet, in the name of equality, are deemed "just like us". I'll bet, Chinese and Japanese people will tell you flat out niggers are NOT the same as they are.

I can't stomach seeing this ugly gorilla in the public eye. That goes for Orca, Serena, Whoopi...they are all niggers! It insults our intelligence and sensibilities, to say ugly is beautiful.

If you may recall, that fat Precious was nominated for the Academy Awards. Even my mother, who says she is fair, said it was unacceptable and unbelievable. But then again, I know my mother calls human children cute and beautiful, but never ever did I hear her say any nigger as such.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post