Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool 10 Year Anniversary Of Trayvoon Martin's Batwinging

Hard to believe it's been ten years since that nigger got his wings. If Obongo had a son,
    he'd a dead nigger that looked like Trayvoon, only in a more expensive coffin. Everyone
    forgets the fact, that Zimmerman was looking for their neighborhood burglar, and he found
    him. Tray-nigger was a punk, he got what he deserved, and he was reduced to worm shit
    long ago. If I knew where his grave was, I'd go take a shit on it. Here's a vid of his mammy,
    "Sybrina" - crying about gun control, and ray-cizzums. She got nowhere with her 10 years of
    complaining.
    Rest In Piss, Nigger !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...laws-rcna17393

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think. If dat white debbil Zimmerman hadn't kilt that poe inn'cent lil' child, he could be up for parole right now for his third carjacking and double murder.

I don't think that most people even know that Zimmerman is actually technically a spigger since he was 3/4 hispanic and 1/4 nigger.

Should we go ahead and call him an honorary human anyway?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 years of of no Trayvon wasting oxygen. Today really is a good day.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Traygone’s parrents were never there for the little thug . But now that Tray be daid,they luved they boi! He was so good!
    You know, same old bullshit as all the niggers spew when they see that pot of gold known as the ghetto lottery!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hard to believe it's been ten years since that nigger got his wings. If Obongo had a son,
    he'd a dead nigger that looked like Trayvoon, only in a more expensive coffin. Everyone
    forgets the fact, that Zimmerman was looking for their neighborhood burglar, and he found
    him. Tray-nigger was a punk, he got what he deserved, and he was reduced to worm shit
    long ago. If I knew where his grave was, I'd go take a shit on it. Here's a vid of his mammy,
    "Sybrina" - crying about gun control, and ray-cizzums. She got nowhere with her 10 years of
    complaining.
    Rest In Piss, Nigger !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...laws-rcna17393
    Rot in HELL, tampon!! Hopefully you will be CORNHOLED by demons for eternity!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger Traygone’s parrents were never there for the little thug . But now that Tray be daid,they luved they boi! He was so good!
    You know, same old bullshit as all the niggers spew when they see that pot of gold known as the ghetto lottery!
    The mammy and pappy did win a million dollar law suit against the HOA!! What I hate is that this is where that SHYSTER crump became infamous, that bawd haided nigger that takes EVERY case where a nigger gets righteously batwinged!!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Whitey, thanks for doing your meme magic on my thread. I hope I didn't step on a similar thread you
    may have posted. Nigger Obama said Trayvoon wasn't much different from him. That's for shit sure -
    both of them are scum-toothed nigger faggots.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Just think. If dat white debbil Zimmerman hadn't kilt that poe inn'cent lil' child, he could be up for parole right now for his third carjacking and double murder.

I don't think that most people even know that Zimmerman is actually technically a spigger since he was 3/4 hispanic and 1/4 nigger.

He got called a "creepy-ass cracker" by that fat retarded nigger Racial Jeantel. I think that's enough to declare Zim an honorary human. That and giving nigger Trayvon his well-deserved batwings, of course.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Lil' thug Trayboon getting itself made good was the best thing possible for da parents. They didn't have to deal with their sprog's monkeyshines anymore AND they got money, fame, and glory from the controlled media. Never in history have any parents enjoyed their offspring's death so much. They never loved him. They're incapable of love.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    He got called a "creepy-ass cracker" by that fat retarded nigger Racial Jeantel. I think that's enough to declare Zim an honorary human. That and giving nigger Trayvon his well-deserved batwings, of course.
    Trayvoon's real gurl-friend refused to testify, so they put up Rachel Jeantel, considered the worst prosecution witness
    in the history of court proceedings. This fat heifer, with a spare lawn tractor tire around her neck, and a sumo wrestling
    wig on her melon, provided comedy gold, and a sharp stick in the eye, for SJWs and their pet niggers.

19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trayvoon's real gurl-friend refused to testify, so they put up Rachel Jeantel, considered the worst prosecution witness
    in the history of court proceedings. This fat heifer, with a spare lawn tractor tire around her neck, and a sumo wrestling
    wig on her melon, provided comedy gold, and a sharp stick in the eye, for SJWs and their pet niggers.

Oh man, I had all but forgotten about his cum dumpster. Isn't this the one who "caint" write in cursive?

Yeah, she was comedy gold sometimes. I loved watching her try to think.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know Zimmerman was part nigger, but the moment he shot that full nigger Trayvon, and with multiple shots, I'd gladly welcome him as a human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Whitey, thanks for doing your meme magic on my thread. I hope I didn't step on a similar thread you
    may have posted. Nigger Obama said Trayvoon wasn't much different from him. That's for shit sure -
    both of them are scum-toothed nigger faggots.

I left a nice comment for Obama's lackey to read.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tru Dat!! His Grand pappy was a nigger!!

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dumb groid would have been doing a ten stretch for maiming its crack ho or OD'd on its product by now anyway. It just had an expedited exit for its batwing license.

The only good nigger is a dead one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggy.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	19039
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The dumb groid would have been doing a ten stretch for maiming its crack ho or OD'd on its product by now anyway. It just had an expedited exit for its batwing license.

Name:	niggy.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	19039

Name:	Golliwogs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	19040

31. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember hearing that teenapers name constantly on TV. Good riddance, Zimmerman saved peoples lives by making sure no one would fall victim of his stupid crimes in the future.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I remember hearing that teenapers name constantly on TV. Good riddance, Zimmerman saved peoples lives by making sure no one would fall victim of his stupid crimes in the future.
    No one ever mentions how those neighborhood burglaries suddenly stopped, after Trayvoon got his batwings.
    Think about it - he'd stay at his pappy's, where nobody knew him thereabouts. An ideal situation for him to steal,
    then go back to his mammy's nest with his ill gotten gains. Zimmerman had his monkey, and Traybat knew it...