Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida Dunkin’ Employee Who Fatally Punched Customer, 77, Over Racial Slur Sentenced to House Arrest

Prosecutor's office: "The victim repeatedly used possibly the most aggressive and offensive term in the English language."
    The post Florida Dunkin’ Employee Who Fatally Punched Customer, 77, Over Racial Slur Sentenced to House Arrest appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Geez... I had to read that headline 3 times to make sure I was reading it correctly. A convicted murderer gets house arrest for the crime..... The judge and prosecutor.. White....

What in god's name is going on in this nation.
    Christine Marlewski was the judge in the case. Clearly, no older than 35. Here is her page...

https://www.floridabar.org/about/cer...le/?num=519571

Also, the nigger murderer of this white man is no stranger to the criminal justice system

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. It was provoked, maybe, but that didn't give it the right to swing his filthy simian hand. I still think it needed to be windchimed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! How sickening! A savage murderous ape given a mere slap on the wrist.It should have been given a minimum of life in prison for murdering an elderly human.Calling a nigger a nigger isn’t even a crime! The elderly human got the death sentence for it!It would only be fair for the ape to get the same!

7. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good grief! How sickening! A savage murderous ape given a mere slap on the wrist.It should have been given a minimum of life in prison for murdering an elderly human.Calling a nigger a nigger isn’t even a crime! The elderly human got the death sentence for it!It would only be fair for the ape to get the same!
    I felt the same way until I found out the guy was a pedophile. Kind of glad the nigger diversified him. Although the point still stands the nigger should have been charged with murder or at the least manslaughter. Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I felt the same way until I found out the guy was a pedophile. Kind of glad the nigger diversified him. Although the point still stands the nigger should have been charged with murder or at the least manslaughter. Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.
    If the old guy was a pedophile ,it changes my opinion.The only good pedophile is a dead one!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If the old guy was a pedophile ,it changes my opinion.The only good pedophile is a dead one!

Consider your opinion changed. This guy was a serial pedophile...

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/of...ersonNbr=71952

Yes... The world is a better place without him. That said, the nigger filth is still a vermin POS worthy of lifetime enrollment in Nigger U.... Or, better... the gallows...

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.
    Let's not forget that the bedwetters have actually criminalized it too (using the word nigger).

That makes me wonder how long my late father would have made it before recieving multiple life sentences. He was a flat-top wearing, redneck racist bricklayer. I don't mean speciest either but textbook racist. The man had no filter, zero, nada. He'd blast out a 'nigger this' or 'nigger that' right in chuch... during a sermon...during a funeral.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Consider your opinion changed. This guy was a serial pedophile...

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/of...ersonNbr=71952

Yes... The world is a better place without him. That said, the nigger filth is still a vermin POS worthy of lifetime enrollment in Nigger U.... Or, better... the gallows...

True, but the nigger didn't know that. Ritterhousen didn't get a break because he made those pedos good - he got off because he was justified in self defense. Everything else was just bonus points.

What happened to ALLEGEDLY used a racial slur? Any nigger crime gets that word by default.

What happened to sticks and stones? Words did not hurt this nigger. Allowing this as any type of defense for it's actions is unconscionable. It would not be acceptable even for a grammar school student to say "but he called me a name!" The student would suffer the full consequences of his physical reactions. Why not the nigger? I agree with Ignatow that this meets the legal definition of Involuntary Manslaughter.

This judgement sends a clear message to both niggers and humans. Do you think the judge took into account that the old guy was a pedo? The judge should be suspended. It's the only way to send a message to the justice system.

If that nigger had killed him because he was a pedo, especially in hot blood if he had hurt one of his kids or family, I would have no problems with what it did. Think the movie A Time To Kill. I have zero tolerance or mercy towards any pedo - PERIOD!

After that, they still both deserve the max punishment. If the pedo should had gotten the death penalty in the first place and then this wouldn't even be an issue. The nigger would have likely killed someone else over some other trivial matter.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    True, but the nigger didn't know that. Ritterhousen didn't get a break because he made those pedos good - he got off because he was justified in self defense. Everything else was just bonus points.

What happened to ALLEGEDLY used a racial slur? Any nigger crime gets that word by default.

What happened to sticks and stones? Words did not hurt this nigger. Allowing this as any type of defense for it's actions is unconscionable. It would not be acceptable even for a grammar school student to say "but he called me a name!" The student would suffer the full consequences of his physical reactions. Why not the nigger? I agree with Ignatow that this meets the legal definition of Involuntary Manslaughter.

This judgement sends a clear message to both niggers and humans. Do you think the judge took into account that the old guy was a pedo? The judge should be suspended. It's the only way to send a message to the justice system.

If that nigger had killed him because he was a pedo, especially in hot blood if he had hurt one of his kids or family, I would have no problems with what it did. Think the movie A Time To Kill. I have zero tolerance or mercy towards any pedo - PERIOD!

After that, they still both deserve the max punishment. If the pedo should had gotten the death penalty in the first place and then this wouldn't even be an issue. The nigger would have likely killed someone else over some other trivial matter.
    I agree with everything you said. If one of us is killed by a groid and they found out we bash em on here constantly, the groid would receive leniency no doubt. This nigger did not have a clue he was punching a pedophile. He saw an easy target in an elderly man. That’s what they love. They are always stating in comments sections “come call me nigger to my face!” Nobody is afraid of you niggers! You only attack the weakif you lack the element of surprise or numbers.

14. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Maybe I was less than clear... I have no sympathy for this murdering, fuckfaced coon - or any coon, for that matter. Any evil that befalls this sub-specie of monsters is win for society. He's a murderer and a murderer of a human, and was effectively set free by nigger-loving DemonRATS. The ruling setting him free is part and parcel of the Protected Status granted these piece of shit baboons. . As you know, if the the situation were reversed and a nigger somehow uttered the words 'cracker' and a human hit and killed it, IT WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS THAT THE CUCK NEWS NETWORK WOULD LEAD WITH FOR MONTHS.

Another example of the Protected Status these apes enjoy. I'm sure you recall that BLM-inspired, murdering black piece of shit that, while accelerating, drove his car through a parade in a White neighborhood in Wisconsin murdering 5 elderly women. 47 other humans were also horribly maimed. HAVE YOU HEARD ONE WORD RECENTLY ABOUT THIS MONKEY POS OR THE PAIN AND SUFFERING IT'S CAUSED??? Not a fucking word from the cuck, vermin MSM about those good people who were murdered and maimed and I am fully incensed. We are in a fucking war and the good guys are not even firing back.

Just how bad is it out there?? Black Looting Maggots and their ANTIFA cuck pals burned down cities and towns in this nation to the tune of 6 BILLION dollars in damages. And yet their pages are readily available on FraudBook, Twimper, and all other cuck social media sites.... They are welcomed and supported with open arms by the treasonous, fuckfaced Big Teck while I cannot even put the web address of American Renaissance in private messages using FraudBook (yeah, I know.. I have family and professional associates I must communicate using that medium so I do use it ). We, the clear-thinking, are hunkered down and taking fire from all sides. Stick your head up and get Canceled. In my view, being canceled is economic homicide with often the same results as regular homicide.

You caught me in one of my moments... I am just incensed with the state of affairs this great nation finds itself in... Our students are forced sit through Tranny Story Hour in school while the Russians have competitions on who can field strip an AK 47 the fastest. I could go on, but I won't I truly fear for my children's future.
    Last edited by Kagman; 03-11-2022 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Clarity, readability.