Close

Likes Likes:  6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida Dunkin’ Employee Who Fatally Punched Customer, 77, Over Racial Slur Sentenced to House Arrest

Prosecutor's office: "The victim repeatedly used possibly the most aggressive and offensive term in the English language."
    The post Florida Dunkin’ Employee Who Fatally Punched Customer, 77, Over Racial Slur Sentenced to House Arrest appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Geez... I had to read that headline 3 times to make sure I was reading it correctly. A convicted murderer gets house arrest for the crime..... The judge and prosecutor.. White....

What in god's name is going on in this nation.
    Christine Marlewski was the judge in the case. Clearly, no older than 35. Here is her page...

https://www.floridabar.org/about/cer...le/?num=519571

Also, the nigger murderer of this white man is no stranger to the criminal justice system

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. It was provoked, maybe, but that didn't give it the right to swing his filthy simian hand. I still think it needed to be windchimed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! How sickening! A savage murderous ape given a mere slap on the wrist.It should have been given a minimum of life in prison for murdering an elderly human.Calling a nigger a nigger isn’t even a crime! The elderly human got the death sentence for it!It would only be fair for the ape to get the same!

7. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good grief! How sickening! A savage murderous ape given a mere slap on the wrist.It should have been given a minimum of life in prison for murdering an elderly human.Calling a nigger a nigger isn’t even a crime! The elderly human got the death sentence for it!It would only be fair for the ape to get the same!
    I felt the same way until I found out the guy was a pedophile. Kind of glad the nigger diversified him. Although the point still stands the nigger should have been charged with murder or at the least manslaughter. Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I felt the same way until I found out the guy was a pedophile. Kind of glad the nigger diversified him. Although the point still stands the nigger should have been charged with murder or at the least manslaughter. Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.
    If the old guy was a pedophile ,it changes my opinion.The only good pedophile is a dead one!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Liberals have now made it ok to murder people for daring to call a spade a spade.
    Let's not forget that the bedwetters have actually criminalized it too (using the word nigger).

That makes me wonder how long my late father would have made it before recieving multiple life sentences. He was a flat-top wearing, redneck racist bricklayer. I don't mean speciest either but textbook racist. The man had no filter, zero, nada. He'd blast out a 'nigger this' or 'nigger that' right in chuch... during a sermon...during a funeral.