Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hawaiian handyman nigger Keoki murders customer then hides her body in septic tank

Missing Florida Woman Found Dead in Her Septic Tank, Deputies Say. Handyman Allegedly Murdered Her.

The search for a missing Florida woman reached a horrifying conclusion this weekend. It turned out that Cynthia Cole, 57, was murdered, and her body was found in the septic tank of her own home, according to the Martin County Sheriff’s Office. Officials blame Keoki Hilo Demich, 34. He did handyman work for the slain woman, they said.

Deputies announced the discovery early Saturday.

“Late Friday evening and into Saturday morning, Martin County Sheriff’s Detectives located a body believed to be that of 57-year old Cynthia Cole inside the septic tank of her Jensen Beach home,” authorities said. “Detectives spent hours excavating Cole’s back yard, and located the body submerged in the contents of the tank about four feet underground. Shortly afterwards, detectives located and arrested 34-year old Keoki Hilo Demich and charged him with second degree murder. Keoki performed handyman duties for Ms. Cole.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/missin...-murdered-her/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess he just couldn't help himself. A nigger always goes nigger at some point.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The words Nigger, and Handyman, should never appear in the same sentence.
    I can't believe the jig was willing to dig that deep, to get rid of the body. He was
    obviously too lazy to cover up his "handiwork", to where the cops couldn't find
    his victim.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Second degree?
    I guess he had a bad upbringing because of white supremacy or perhaps global warming.
    Say, how did the Romans handle this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1*w4oTZwDqtGu8OARczvSvOA.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	19036

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Second degree?
    I guess he had a bad upbringing because of white supremacy or perhaps global warming.
    Say, how did the Romans handle this?

Name:	1*w4oTZwDqtGu8OARczvSvOA.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	19036
    Yes. Maybe he entered a fugue state because of all the racial injustices, had a mental health crisis, can't remember murdering a defenseless woman who was kind to him, didn't know it was wrong to drag her body and throw it in a septic tank.

Or maybe he can use the excuse I heard the other night on some crime show. Nigger denied murdering a woman and dumping her body elsewhere. It couldn't happen because:

"It's impossible to lift a dead body because it weighs twice as much as a human body."

Scientific fact.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just know MuhDik is going to play a huge part in this one....

Could someone fine me ONE.. JUST ONE instance of a white man raping a sow?? I don't think there's one instance of it anywhere...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess he just couldn't help himself. A nigger always goes nigger at some point.
    A nigger is always a nigger.Savage and unpredictable.Capable of a chimp out at any given moment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Second degree murder charge for premediated murder. If we can get a nigger-free jury, which will actually convict (it's pretty much impossible these days to get nigger jurors to convict nigger defendants, especially when the victim was white), the savage ape will get a 10-year sentence and serve 5. Black privilege in action, people. Commit a brutal murder and get a slap on the wrist.

Under the evil Biden administration, niggers' unearned privilege has reached levels never seen before.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Could someone fine me ONE.. JUST ONE instance of a white man raping a sow?? I don't think there's one instance of it anywhere...
    According to the statistics included on the "Pay the Toll" video, it's less than 10 in 6 years yet I'm leery of it since sows have lied about being raped by a YT and I have my doubts that it's possible to rape a muh poosay obsessed sow:

Name:	niggerrape.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	19037

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If we can get a nigger-free jury, which will actually convict (it's pretty much impossible these days to get nigger jurors to convict nigger defendants, especially when the victim was white),

Under the evil Biden administration, niggers' unearned privilege has reached levels never seen before.

You raise one of the great undiscussed legal issues of the 21st century.. And that is Jury Nullification... Using human language: Nigger juries setting all manner of feral beasts free regardless of guilt. The case that brought this outrage to the fore was, of course, OJ... A jury denying his guilt was like denying that the sun comes up in the morning... There simply are no words that describe that murdering chimp being set free.

The media barely lighted on the subject in the aftermath of the OJ 1995 acquittal. Now, no one dares mention it for fear of outright cancelation. Data is certainly hard to come by but you can bet niggers are being set free in droves. Even when they are convicted, shitbird mayors like New York's Bill DeBlasio throw open the prison gates and allow them to simply walk away screaming 'Covid!! Covid!!!' The flip side is innocent whites, especially cops, being railroaded and spending the rest of their lives behind bars for acting clearly in self defense and often ridding the world of felonious, shitstained murdering black beasts.

This one is near and dear to my heart. I lost a step son to murder and his cunt wife was acquitted who was clearly clearly guilty. Why did she get off?? In my view, jury nullification. My step son was white and his wife, vietnamese. I'll PM you the details. The case was covered by the US press, and in Britain and Vietnam. Fucking awful.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the statistics included on the "Pay the Toll" video, it's less than 10 in 6 years yet I'm leery of it since sows have lied about being raped by a YT and I have my doubts that it's possible to rape a muh poosay obsessed sow:

From the outset, let's agree that zero is 'less than 10' and I have little doubt that for many years under study, it was exactly that - no self respecting White male would ever soil themselves with vermin sows. The flip side is an OUTRAGE... Black fucking beasts violating the sanctity of White women....and doing so on average 22,500 times PER YEAR.... God knows how many go unreported. Thanks for researching this... I had no idea it was so bad...

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    1 percent nigger blood = 100 percent nigger. It's a binary decision tree... either you are a shitstained beast or you're human

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen statistics for a fairly recent year that there were zero reported. I'll bet you a steak dinner for each one of the "less than 10" that the rapist was at least part nigger, but the FBI used the excuse that it was "white."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You raise one of the great undiscussed legal issues of the 21st century.. And that is Jury Nullification... Using human language: Nigger juries setting all manner of feral beasts free regardless of guilt. The case that brought this outrage to the fore was, of course, OJ... A jury denying his guilt was like denying that the sun comes up in the morning... There simply are no words that describe that murdering chimp being set free.

The media barely lighted on the subject in the aftermath of the OJ 1995 acquittal. Now, no one dares mention it for fear of outright cancelation. Data is certainly hard to come by but you can bet niggers are being set free in droves. Even when they are convicted, shitbird mayors like New York's Bill DeBlasio throw open the prison gates and allow them to simply walk away screaming 'Covid!! Covid!!!' The flip side is innocent whites, especially cops, being railroaded and spending the rest of their lives behind bars for acting clearly in self defense and often ridding the world of felonious, shitstained murdering black beasts.

This one is near and dear to my heart. I lost a step son to murder and his cunt wife was acquitted who was clearly clearly guilty. Why did she get off?? In my view, jury nullification. My step son was white and his wife, vietnamese. I'll PM you the details. The case was covered by the US press, and in Britain and Vietnam. Fucking awful.
    The OJ trial created so much misinformation about what jury nullification really is. It's not about refusing to convict someone, but that a jury refuses to convict someone because the law was wrong, because they are judging the law. The OJ defense lawyers weren't even arguing that the law was wrong, just that the jury should "nullify" because they shouldn't convict a black man.

What nigger juries do is ignore both the law and evidence. They let a "brotha" go, or they'll get race traitors to convict a YT who was justified in acting against a nigger.

Name:	641702a3e8461a9f187d876f080b148e48d464ac (1).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	19082
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's not about refusing to convict someone, but that a jury refuses to convict someone because the law was wrong, because they are judging the law.
    t=Thank you for that clarification. It's not an insignificant point. I would argue, tho, that niggers would have to display higher order thinking to make such a determination. Rather, your cartoon has it right... 'Dat bez a Brudda n I'z wants him out on-da Streee'... If niggers were to 'judge the law' as you suggest, they'd apply to everyone - including Whites. We damn well know that's not the case. They hammer YT at every opportunity.... Niggers run on emotion, primarily hate and tribal instinct. To 'judge' a law would require higher-order thinking which these fuck-faced apes are patently unable to do.

Cuck, woke, liberal POS whites, on the other hand, do have the (twisted) intellect and sense of (misplaced) righteousness to 'judge' a law and they do it with reckless abandon - race traitor pieces of shit that they are. I am fully aware of the effects of this. My step son was murdered - shot in the head while sleeping in his own bed by his beautiful Asian wife. This guy was a contributor. advanced degree and working for an international consulting firm. This gook bitch was set free by an all white jury. The evidence of her guilt was overwhelming. My ex-wife, a 26 year veteran teacher, was sent over the edge as she was forced to give up the grand kids who she had been caring for for over a year. She spent 3 weeks in a hospital bed demanding to get out because she thought the murderer of her son was living upstairs in her house. So help me, every word of that is true. I was called back from overseas to care for our daughter who was in high school at the time. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you links to the story. It made international news and major magazines here.

No one in the legal community has dared to fully investigate, for lack of a better word/phrase, Jury Nullification and the nigger. They certainly have the ability as they constantly claim niggers are mis-treated by the criminal justice system due to 'Dats Raycisss!!' and provide data in an attempt to prove it. If any lawyer or academic actually did do a full and fair analysis of the effect of nigger-beasts on juries, the Cancel Culture would set on him with fangs and claws fully bared. The guy would not be able to get a job cleaning toilets at highway rest stops...

One fucked up world we're living in... Truly scary.

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Second degree murder charge for premediated murder. If we can get a nigger-free jury, which will actually convict (it's pretty much impossible these days to get nigger jurors to convict nigger defendants, especially when the victim was white), the savage ape will get a 10-year sentence and serve 5. Black privilege in action, people. Commit a brutal murder and get a slap on the wrist.

Niggers in comment sections have the gall to call me a racist for daring to mention hate crime every time one of their chimp bruthas kills a white human. They are more offended by me suggesting hate crime, than by the brutal murderous crime itself.

28. Likes Sandy , Kagman, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

You know I have witnessed a sow say that first hand, that White Men rape sows indiscriminately. Yet bestiality is not that common today. Also if you were going to commit a serious offense like rape why would you go there. It would be like doing time for armed robbery, would you take a bank or a corner store.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    You know I have witnessed a sow say that first hand, that White Men rape sows indiscriminately. .

I'm sure you did hear a sow say that.... You also heard Jussie say he was beaten up by whites wearing MAGA hats... You hear niggers squeal all the time 'Whyty dun did dat' and 'Whyty dun did dis'... fuck them.. you cannot believe ONE WORD out of their filthy sewers... As for motivation for Whites to rape a nigger??? Sexual urges are there to maintain or improve the blood line. With niggers, you're sending your genetic profile back 4 million years.... White males, unless mentally challenged, want nothing to do with gorilla vulvas... They're patently disgusting

Fun nigger fact: 48 percent of sows carry the herpes virus... Go to the National Inst. of Health to confirm... It's that bad...

And here it is confirmed by nothing less than National Proletariat Radio... https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ital%20herpes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've seen statistics for a fairly recent year that there were zero reported. I'll bet you a steak dinner for each one of the "less than 10" that the rapist was at least part nigger, but the FBI used the excuse that it was "white."

And don't forget that not all women who are raped report it. The number could be a lot higher than 22K.

33. Likes Kagman, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast