Close

Likes Likes:  51
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The "I looks good" buffarilla craze, and the end of "fat shaming", seems to have drastically reduced the
    number of attractive women at spring break. The sheboons are half man to boot. Awful.
    All the attractive girls must lure in niggers and spiggers like nude beaches lure in perverts (not that I'd personally know about the latter, in all seriousness). I never went to Spring Break anywhere and have some regrets I couldn't party it up. I didn't have the money to spend and would have been too tired anyway. On the other hand, I'm proud to say I worked nights and weekends through college. I had a scholarship but still had my share of an apartment to pay for. So I had a job to go to, while my rich friends from the city could head down to Florida or New Orleans, or heaven forbid could only party indoors at a family's mansion out in Montauk or wherever.

The closest I came, a story I'll admit to , was when a buddy running a dance club did a Spring Break Saturday for those of us stuck in the area. He knew business would be slow, so his gimmick was, uh, a wet T-shirt contest. There were only four girls who did that, I recall, but some more just to hang out with, and of course a high male to female ratio. You know, though, I don't think there were any niggers that far out in Long Island! Definitely no niggeresses in the contest. That would have been just to see one flaunting its udders.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So I had a job to go to, while my rich friends from the city could head down to Florida or New Orleans, or heaven forbid could only party indoors at a family's mansion out in Montauk or wherever.
    I was always a blue collar outsider, on the periphery of NYC's, and Long Island's elites, some of whom
    are close relatives. Two of my uncles moved out east back in the '60s, one to East Hampton, one to
    Shelter Island, and raised large families. Most of my cousins ascended beyond their parent's blue collar
    beginnings, and are still on the scene, living the good life. A couple of summers, I ponied up the bucks
    for a marina slip, and fished my 36' tuna vessel out of Montauk, where I was much appreciated by my
    cousins, and the characters who inhabited Montauk at the time. I scored some good gigs out there, while
    rubbing elbows with rich guys, but I had no delusions about my status in their world. I could have wormed
    my way into it, by romancing their daughters, but a social climber I'm not. I don't envy the rich, and I'm
    perfectly happy wiring up their houses and boats, and being welcomed as a valued crew member for high
    dollar tournaments and tuna trips. They love their south shore ringers, knowing that we don't fold in high seas,
    or breakdown situations. Not to mention showing them how to work their high tech electronics on the bridge.
    If I hit the powerball, Montauk is where I'd live.

4. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I hit the powerball, Montauk is where I'd live.
    I've never been out that far. One of my closer relatives has a house all the way out there and invited me when I lived in the metro area, when she'd stay there for a couple of weeks during the summer, but I could never make it for one reason or another. I always imagined her parties would be like "The Great Gatsby." She always dreamed of a summer getaway in the Hamptons, and never mind the fancy city apartment and the upstate country house, she didn't feel she arrived until owning her own place in Montauk. But she and her husband earned and deserve it all, coming from working class Brooklyn families. In my family, we never had anyone white collar until the generation before mine.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've never been out that far. One of my closer relatives has a house all the way out there and invited me when I lived in the metro area, when she'd stay there for a couple of weeks during the summer, but I could never make it for one reason or another. I always imagined her parties would be like "The Great Gatsby." She always dreamed of a summer getaway in the Hamptons, and never mind the fancy city apartment and the upstate country house, she didn't feel she arrived until owning her own place in Montauk. But she and her husband earned and deserve it all, coming from working class Brooklyn families. In my family, we never had anyone white collar until the generation before mine.
    Montauk was always a commercial fishing town / sport fishing mecca, later becoming a surfer's destination.
    Rich folks infiltrated over the years, but haven't displaced the original crowd. The exodus from woke NYC has
    driven prices sky high, and crowded people out of the Hamptons, and into Montauk. Traffic to and from the area
    is an absolute nightmare, and it's just a matter of time before the whole place is ruined.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    in a classic case of niggers ruin everything, Miami beach has imposed a night curfew to dissuade TNB. It's not difficult to see that this is as close to segregation as they can get? The most prudent solution would be to put a 20 mile nigger exclusion zone around Ocean Drive. The cost to business must be horrific. Every nigger must cost the USA $2m in its worthless lifetime in government aid and grants, NU fees and commercial business destruction. The case for keeping niggers around is not a strong one is it?

Miami Beach will impose a midnight curfew starting Thursday, after two shootings and injuries to police officers over the weekend shattered what had been a relatively calm spring break.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vizitor View Post
    That's a lot of niggers packed in on that beach. If I was there, I'd immediately turn around and go back home. I don't know how any of those humans there could sacrifice their personal safety around that many groids?
    Nasty niggers. This has been a Miami Beach problem for many years now...just heard the other day the MBPD had made dozens of arrests and found over 100 guns.....spring break on the beach and niggers bring guns...Typical nigger scum behavior .

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Places started requiring a credit card be handed over before running a tab, and the niggers cried ray-cizzums
    immediately. The gratuity was built into the check for large groups, foiling two of the negro's favorite shyster
    moves at the same time. Jigs like chain restaurants, knowing that they can get over with all their scams, due to
    corporate policy about negative publicity. The best way to handle large groups of niggers, is to see them coming
    on your cctv system, then activate magnetic door locks. This is how NYC's foreign business owners do it. They
    make sure the register isn't visible at the front door, and ignore the niggers until they leave.
    Several bars & restaurants I've been to recently have required a credit card before starting a tab. Funny how my supposed whyte privilege doesn't prevent this. I imagine they require it for everybody, but I wouldn't be surprised if niggers are the only ones who DON'T have to provide a credit card (even though they are statistically by far the most likely to dine and dash) because that would be RAYCISS. Up is down, hot is cold, and good is evil in this backward clown world. The COON race, which commits the most crimes, gets treated the least criminally, all because of their unearned NIGGER PRIVILEGE.

Check your unearned privilege, nigger scum! Every single thing you have, you DID NOT EARN.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post