Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
Aren't Ellen and Portia "married?"

I can just imagine that picture and the results differently if I were in it. Replace Smellen with me, Portia with my wife and leave Katy Perry.

If my wife had seen me do something so lewd to another woman as Ellen is doing to Katy Perry, I would have found myself on the floor seeing stars when I came to, bleeding profusely. She wouldn't have thought it cute and neither would KP. They probably both would have taken turns kicking me in the ribs and I would have deserved it.

It takes an extreme disrespect to compare someone that you consider your soulmate and spouse's physical attributes to another woman or man with such callous disregard for their feelings. Lesbian or not, laughing or not, this had to hurt her on some level as she doesn't sport the same ample proportions as Katy Perry.

With all that said, they're all three still trash.
Add you saying what DeGenerate said - "Bring out the big balloons" and picture the ensuing shitstorm.

And, yes. If my husband was standing with me, his face shoved into some woman's boobs while he ogled them, I would not be amused.

Ellen and the emotionally disturbed "Portia" or whatever her real name is, are married. Ellen was the groom.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	degenerateng - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	301.8 KB 
ID:	19078

I never in my life cared about homosexuality one way or the other, never thought about it, and had no biases. A girl I grew up with is a lesbian and one of my dearest friends is a gay man. Why would I care how they lived their lives? None of my business and they are hurting no one. Same for niggers. For me it was always "Live and let live".

BUT when we are being threatened unless we fawn over and sing the praises of people merely for BEING a minority or a pervert of some sort, we tend to dig our heels in and resent being told how to think and what to say and not say.

The icing on the cake is listening to packs of frustrated harpies, lezzies, cucks, nigger-lovers, and even big companies like Gillette, screeching that white, straight males are all toxic scum and rapists and should die. Yeah, the same white males who created all the gibs for niggers, the computers on which Woketards spew their venom, and the New Agenda that places mentally ill whiners on pedestals.

Now I actively hate all these lunatic libtards.