Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex-Officer Cleared in Shooting During Breonna Taylor Raid

“I think it was absolutely the fact that he was doing his job as a police officer.”
    The post Ex-Officer Cleared in Shooting During Breonna Taylor Raid appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NewsBot View Post
    “I think it was absolutely the fact that he was doing his job as a police officer.”
    The post Ex-Officer Cleared in Shooting During Breonna Taylor Raid appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...
    Good!! Lay with dogs and you get fleas. Lay with niggers and you get BAT WINGS!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brianna who?

Notice how the niggers and enablers have been quiet thus far? I saw this on the national news a day or two ago so I'm sure millions of others did too.
    It's amazing how quiet things get when there's no one left to sue or care about Brianna whats-her-face. Didn't some nigger(s) already hammer a check from the City of Louisville anyway?

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Brianna who?

Notice how the niggers and enablers have been quiet thus far? I saw this on the national news a day or two ago so I'm sure millions of others did too.
    It's amazing how quiet things get when there's no one left to sue or care about Brianna whats-her-face. Didn't some nigger(s) already hammer a check from the City of Louisville anyway?
    Brianna ? That's a white girl's name. The hate-whitey ebonic version of it is "Breonna". You'd think
    maybe they can't spell, but no - just like they can't wear a hat like a normal human, they can't name
    "they chile" without niggering it up, just so they can get offended every time somebody gets it wrong.
    Breonna was "special", but no so much that her dope dealing boyfriend wouldn't hide behind her fat
    carcass, while shooting at the po-po. I am so sick of seeing pictures and murals of that whale, plumping
    up her juicy DSLs, like she's about to suck start a B-52. Those cops did the taxpayers a favor....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Brianna ? That's a white girl's name. The hate-whitey ebonic version of it is "Breonna". You'd think
    maybe they can't spell, but no - just like they can't wear a hat like a normal human, they can't name
    "they chile" without niggering it up, just so they can get offended every time somebody gets it wrong.
    Breonna was "special", but no so much that her dope dealing boyfriend wouldn't hide behind her fat
    carcass, while shooting at the po-po. I am so sick of seeing pictures and murals of that whale, plumping
    up her juicy DSLs, like she's about to suck start a B-52. Those cops did the taxpayers a favor....
    O jeebus, 'scuze me all to fuck, I actually misspelled its name while spelling it correctly.

Man, have you heard Shirley Q Liquor mention her chillruns? Named them from the OTC medicine aisle at dollar general. One kid named milks of magnesia.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post