Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Amazon driver has fender bender, goes full groid rage and shoots

Clifton Heights Police Searching For Amazon Delivery Driver Who Shot Man After Minor Car Accident

An Amazon delivery driver is wanted in connection to a shooting in Clifton Heights. Police say Anthony Jones, of Philadelphia, is facing attempted homicide and related charges.

It happened just before 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Springfield Road and Oak Avenue.

Police say a 58-year-old man was found on the sidewalk of North Oak Avenue with a gunshot wound to his stomach. The victim told police that he was shot by an Amazon delivery driver after a minor car accident.

Video obtained by Eyewitness News shows the two men interacted with each other after the apparent accident. The video does not show the actual accident.

Eyewitnesses say they could hear yelling and cursing.

At one point, the Amazon driver went back to his work van and returned with a gun, investigators say. It appeared the driver takes aim at the man, but it doesn’t appear that the victim was shot or if the gun was fired. The Amazon driver then returned to the van and got in.

Tempers further escalated, with the victim approaching the Amazon driver. This time there was physical contact with what appears to be blows exchanged by both men. Only after the victim collapses to the ground is it apparent that he had been shot.
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...livery-driver/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Clifton Heights Police Searching For Amazon Delivery Driver Who Shot Man After Minor Car Accident

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...livery-driver/
    Those philthadelphia niggers are a particularly VIOLENT sub species of primate. I lived in the city of brotherly shove for several years so I've seen their behavior first hand!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell if the vic is a jig, but you got to be pretty ape stupid to go fuck with the nig after he already waived his gun at him.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, being the arrogant, delusional, self-centered apes they are, can never let anything go. Believing that they're the center of the universe, every microscopic offense (or no offense at all) is "disrespeck" to them and in their primitive ape brains justifies bringing out the pawgun and blasting away.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get my package.

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post