Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Peak bestiality advert - nauseating

This is definitely a rant. I've just had a bestiality advert so sickening, I had to hit the switch, and I don't even know what it was trying to sell.

Who is the whitest English woman on the planet? Arguably former Bond-girl and former national-treasure Joanna Lumley.

In this advert she is shown singing nigger-song "Lovin' You" to a shiny bald filthy nigger coon.

Absolutely sickening. Un-fkin-believable.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Apparently niggers now are promoted as everything we could ever want to aspire to. Sickening. I remember a time where if a white woman sang like that with a nigger she would be heckled excommunicated and told to go live with the niggers in their neighborhood full time. Maybe worse. She's now officially a nasty white slut in my book

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Mercedes?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if this is the same one, but she's singing to a fat ugly mudshark and her nigger buck.

The nigger looks like it's one chimpout away from deleting its pathetic whore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lumleyLives - YouTube.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	18984
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cut the cable in 2008 no cable where I was and have never looked back. When sitting in a Doc's or dentist office I do see these outrages called commercials.... The filth they try to foist makes my blood boil. Radiator hoses, burners and mutants are just wall to wall. Deep breath and continue to fight the good fight

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I cut the cable in 2008 no cable where I was and have never looked back. When sitting in a Doc's or dentist office I do see these outrages called commercials.... The filth they try to foist makes my blood boil. Radiator hoses, burners and mutants are just wall to wall. Deep breath and continue to fight the good fight
    Yeah, they insist on shoving niggers down our throat whether we like it or not. Taking the worst race of criminal animals on the face of the planet and trying to make them kings. Who would have thought

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post