Close

Likes Likes:  97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    hahaha... You hit it... 'Fresh Air Fund'... more realistically sending the nigger advanced guard into unsuspecting communities...
    Here's the pitch your sister fell for, from the '90s, which was the era when hate for the negro was at historic lows.
    We are back to full moon flood high tide in that regard....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I remember that. They'd run these ads trying to guilty YT into taking one (or two or three).

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely you were NOT born racist... Niggers have justifiably earned every ounce of derision and hate they get. I remember years back there were dumb ass commercials with human toddlers playing with shitlets. And the message was something to the effect of 'Hate is Learned'... OF COURSE HATE IS LEARNED... Black shitlets are ANIMALS and attack white children like rabid hyenas attacking a wounded fawn. White children do learn from such encounters... as they damn well should!

On researching my answer here, I came across the opportunity to post a comment on a magazine article addressing 'racism at a very early age' in 'Parent' magazine. I do love getting the opportunity to do this!!

"Black children are predatory at a very early age. I've watched them in day care settings form packs and attack white children, pummelling them. Smart day care providers segregate. Smart parents remove their children from such settings - or never allow such interaction to occur. Science shows much higher levels of testosterone in these 'ch ildren' at a very early age that may very well be responsible for such aggression. Certainly black parent's almost palpable hate (if they have both parents, 78 percent of the time they do not) for all things white contributes to their children's aggression. We need a return to the days of Jim Crow and we need it in the shortest possible time frame. Doubt it, liberal toadies??? Take a walk in the South Bronx any night after 10... Let me know what hospital you end up at... I'll send a card."
    Niggers will attack anyone period, especially each other. They are simply off the hook. They have no morals integrity or sense of fairness.. Quite simply they are NIGGERS!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's the pitch your sister fell for, from the '90s, which was the era when hate for the negro was at historic lows.
    We are back to full moon flood high tide in that regard....

That's right, mudik'em white girls early.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you give a niglet a fork and let him "check" (stick it in) every electrical outlet in your house, in the morning you will have a nigger super hero.
    That's how it works right?
    The jigaboo will be shooting lightning bolts out of his black arse like duh blakk pamfuh
    and it will have you to thank for the superpowers

9. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the separation moment is when you figure out ' they're just not like they are portrayed on the TV are they ? ' - then you have released the beast from your conscious and you are free from guilt. I learned the hard way around niggers from an early age. I knew they were ' misplaced ' in a human society as their behavior didn't emulate the human kids. Wasn't too difficult to figure out. The dark ones always seemed to be dangerous and disruptive. I still use my D³ philosophy on the feral nignog....Dangerous, Disruptive and Despicable.

has kept me safe all these years.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE=3] signed up for the 'Take A Nigger Kid Out of the City" program
    I will sign up if i can choose where to leave it.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't think I was born a racist. But somehow I knew niggers were just not like us. It's as if my genes were telling me, they are not the same species, like horses and zebras don't mix.
    My awakening, I've mentioned before, was in 3rd grade. I'd seen niggers around, I'd seen them on TV, but I'd never had to deal with one at school until that 3rd grade classmate. It had all the intelligence of the rubber kickballs we played with, and yet my teacher tried telling me, "Look, he's just like us!"

That same year, we were playing kickball against a 4th grade team, and a 4th grade nigger deliberately threw the ball against my face. It was as old as 7th graders, from how huge it was compared to us, so undoubtedly held back a few times. That nigger threw the ball as hard as it could from not very far away, and of course nothing happened to it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    and yet my teacher tried telling me, "Look, he's just like us!"
    My high school English teacher knew I was a raving racist and she sat me down once and tried to talk her depleted reasoning into me. Her old man was a city banker and they lived in a giant house that no teacher could afford. She'd read the left wing spreadsheet newspapers as her badge of honor in the classroom. I knew she was a fake just living the easy life - and who can blame her ? Give me a million bucks and I will start to like niggers. Every man has his price.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I will sign up if i can choose where to leave it.

Ever laughed so hard you farted?

And here I was trying to discretely catch up on CO on my laptop without having to hear about it from company. Cover blown.

You get bonus points for me not thinking of that one first. I think I'm getting slower as I get older.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12