Close

Likes Likes:  97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

My beloved sister... Nigger Lover.... (not a burner)

This is great family history right here... My beloved sister, liberal fool that she is, signed up for the 'Take A Nigger Kid Out of the City" program. Sure enough, one shows up on her door step in 1992 or so. 8 years old - Near to the age of her children at the time. Yep... She'll teach her sons just how nice little black boys can be.. and just how evil all of her white compatriots are for profiling the little shitstains.... But I digress.... The kid arrives at about 4 oclock in the afternoon to a her home in northern Westchester County, New York for what was to be a ten day stay. He comes ONLY with the clothes on his back. The shitlet was not carrying so much as a tooth brush. No change of clothes, no nothing. Anyway, the shitlet immediately starts complaining it's cold so they give the beast a jacket. Now he wants to go out and they take him for a walk around what was (and still is) a pretty big property. He becomes fixated on the barn and insists on going in. Runs around, asks a whole shitload of stupid questions and leaves saying it smells. Anyway.. it's 9 or so and the shitlet wants to use the bathroom... He goes in and disappears. They check on him in 10 min or so and he's nowhere to be found... My sister and her dentist husband start freaking out... the search begins... After searching the house, they go outside and there he is in the barn starting a fire....He had gathered up some sticks and was trying to light them with a lighter... Why??? 'Izz bez cold'... Holy shit!!!! They drag him inside and tell him it's time for bed. Up he goes. His room, the guest room, was next to my youngest nephew, also 8 years old at the time. 20 or so minutes later, all hell breaks loose with my nephew screaming... The feral little nigger did not like his room and wanted my nephew's room instead and was beating the shit out of him telling him to get out...!!!

Anyway, even my beloved liberal sister could not put up with that! 8 the next morning the nigger is in the car on his way back to what ever nigger nest he hailed from.. Somewhere in the Bronx... One of those great family stories we just love to re-tell.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    This is great family history right here... My beloved sister, liberal fool that she is, signed up for the 'Take A Nigger Kid Out of the City" program. Sure enough, one shows up on her door step in 1992 or so. 8 years old - Near to the age of her children at the time. Yep... She'll teach her sons just how nice little black boys can be.. and just how evil all of her white compatriots are for profiling the little shitstains.... But I digress.... The kid arrives at about 4 oclock in the afternoon to a her home in northern Westchester County, New York for what was to be a ten day stay. He comes ONLY with the clothes on his back. The shitlet was not carrying so much as a tooth brush. No change of clothes, no nothing. Anyway, the shitlet immediately starts complaining it's cold so they give the beast a jacket. Now he wants to go out and they take him for a walk around what was (and still is) a pretty big property. He becomes fixated on the barn and insists on going in. Runs around, asks a whole shitload of stupid questions and leaves saying it smells. Anyway.. it's 9 or so and the shitlet wants to use the bathroom... He goes in and disappears. They check on him in 10 min or so and he's nowhere to be found... My sister and her dentist husband start freaking out... the search begins... After searching the house, they go outside and there he is in the barn starting a fire....He had gathered up some sticks and was trying to light them with a lighter... Why??? 'Izz bez cold'... Holy shit!!!! They drag him inside and tell him it's time for bed. Up he goes. His room, the guest room, was next to my youngest nephew, also 8 years old at the time. 20 or so minutes later, all hell breaks loose with my nephew screaming... The feral little nigger did not like his room and wanted my nephew's room instead and was beating the shit out of him telling him to get out...!!!

Anyway, even my beloved liberal sister could not put up with that! 8 the next morning the nigger is in the car on his way back to what ever nigger nest he hailed from.. Somewhere in the Bronx... One of those great family stories we just love to re-tell.
    Did this change her mind at all? If she would’ve kept it another day, the barn would have been burned down and someone would’ve received the muh dikk.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I was born a racist. But somehow I knew niggers were just not like us. It's as if my genes were telling me, they are not the same species, like horses and zebras don't mix.

The last 400 years or so, with a lot of contact with Africans, common sense, that we are humans and niggers are proto human (and that's generous), eroded. Our instincts have been tamed. We think we can reason our co-existence with niggers.

But there's no logic or common sense as it pertains to niggers. They are what they are. Some people of today think it's even admirable to procreate with them.

Sadly, there's not too many of us who really know the nigger cancer.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't think I was born a racist. .

Absolutely you were NOT born racist... Niggers have justifiably earned every ounce of derision and hate they get. I remember years back there were dumb ass commercials with human toddlers playing with shitlets. And the message was something to the effect of 'Hate is Learned'... OF COURSE HATE IS LEARNED... Black shitlets are ANIMALS and attack white children like rabid hyenas attacking a wounded fawn. White children do learn from such encounters... as they damn well should!

On researching my answer here, I came across the opportunity to post a comment on a magazine article addressing 'racism at a very early age' in 'Parent' magazine. I do love getting the opportunity to do this!!

"Black children are predatory at a very early age. I've watched them in day care settings form packs and attack white children, pummelling them. Smart day care providers segregate. Smart parents remove their children from such settings - or never allow such interaction to occur. Science shows much higher levels of testosterone in these 'children' at a very early age that may very well be responsible for such aggression. Certainly black parent's almost palpable hate (if they have both parents, 78 percent of the time they do not) for all things white contributes to their children's aggression. We need a return to the days of Jim Crow and we need it in the shortest possible time frame. Doubt it, liberal toadies??? Take a walk in the South Bronx any night after 10... Let me know what hospital you end up at... I'll send a card."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister works as a councelor/case worker in the Connecticut judicial system. She is a liberal and claims that African-Americans are great people and they need to be treated equally.And tells me I should give monkeyshines a chance.
    But,I noticed that she doesn’t have any nigger friends and neither does my niece or brother in law. We no longer talk about any kind of politics. Yet,if she ever gets the chance to, she asked me if I’m still racist. Go figure!
    What I’ve noticed is that liberals open their big fucking mouth and pretend to love everyone., They are the biggest haters of all! Liberals are hypocritical and pretentious! They talk the talk,but,never walk the walk!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Did this change her mind at all? If she would’ve kept it another day, the barn would have been burned down and someone would’ve received the muh dikk.
    She's an incurable rich white liberal. In her mind, whatever dysfunction this kid displayed was caused by YT... That said, she's impeccably polite. I respect her views and she, mine. It's how families get along. Her husband, and my best friend, has died. All of us used to wait tables up in the Catskills. She needs my support and I provide it as best I can.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My sister works as a councelor/case worker in the Connecticut judicial system. She is a liberal and claims that African-Americans are great people and they need to be treated equally.And tells me I should give monkeyshines a chance.
    But,I noticed that she doesn’t have any nigger friends and neither does my niece or brother in law. We no longer talk about any kind of politics. Yet,if she ever gets the chance to, she asked me if I’m still racist. Go figure!
    What I’ve noticed is that liberals open their big fucking mouth and pretend to love everyone., They are the biggest haters of all! Liberals are hypocritical and pretentious! They talk the talk,but,never walk the walk!
    Yeah... It's the 'Gated Community' syndrome... they pontificate from behind barbed wire. You can hate that shit... Justifiably. But you can't apply that hate to your relatives. It's a divisive issue and as much data,and empirical and anecdotal evidence you provide, they simply cannot be moved. Yes, the people who say 'We Believe in Science!!!'... completely ignore such facts when it comes to niggers. The only thing such discussions result in is divorcing yourself from that family member... Be thankful... She could be a mud shark and then you'd really have a conundrum..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... It's the 'Gated Community' syndrome... they pontificate from behind barbed wire. You can hate that shit... Justifiably. But you can't apply that hate to your relatives. It's a divisive issue and as much data,and empirical and anecdotal evidence you provide, they simply cannot be moved. Yes, the people who say 'We Believe in Science!!!'... completely ignore such facts when it comes to niggers. The only thing such discussions result in is divorcing yourself from that family member... Be thankful... She could be a mud shark and then you'd really have a conundrum..
    You’re absolutely right. And I am thankful. I love my sister and I can live with her silly political views and beliefs. If she were a mudshark and had a half breed kid, I would’ve disowned her years ago.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    You’re absolutely right. And I am thankful. I love my sister and I can live with her silly political views and beliefs. If she were a mudshark and had a half breed kid, I would’ve disowned her years ago.
    Those are strong words... I have a revoltingly liberal sister too and have thought what I'd do in that situation... Yep, Divorce... A fucking mudshark with mutant is simply too much to bare... Let's hope we are never faced with such a reality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's an incurable rich white liberal. In her mind, whatever dysfunction this kid displayed was caused by YT... That said, she's impeccably polite. I respect her views and she, mine. It's how families get along. Her husband, and my best friend, has died. All of us used to wait tables up in the Catskills. She needs my support and I provide it as best I can.
    You're absolutely correct in doing so. While she's not in need financially, charity still begins at home - in her case, with the investment of time, emotional support and guidance that is due to her from a good brother.

If you walk the walk after talking the talk, have faith that she will come around to common sense eventually, especially if you are there for her in a nonjudgmental manner. It could even happen more easily now that she is alone and if her husband was in any way behind her thought process or enabled it. I can't imagine that if he wasn't, that he simply tolerated it for the whole time but stranger things have happened; Mary Matalin has put up with James (mouth of the south) Carville for around three decades now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You're absolutely correct in doing so. While she's not in need financially, charity still begins at home - in her case, with the investment of time, emotional support and guidance that is due to her from a good brother.

If you walk the walk after talking the talk, have faith that she will come around to common sense eventually, especially if you are there for her in a nonjudgmental manner. It could even happen more easily now that she is alone and if her husband was in any way behind her thought process or enabled it. I can't imagine that if he wasn't, that he simply tolerated it for the whole time but stranger things have happened; Mary Matalin has put up with James (mouth of the south) Carville for around three decades now.
    Thank you. Regardless of who your comments are directed at, i always read them twice. Your ideas are always sound and your command of the English language laudable. You write exceedingly well. Having a financial even keel is an important foundation for us all, especially those dealing with grief. She's got that and a loving family that surrounds her. Two good sons are by her side plus 3 brothers and sisters. Hang tough, and again, thanks for your thoughts.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best man at my wedding is a liberal. We grew up together. He even lived with me for a short period. We have exchanged words but he is like my brother and I do my best to get along with him. He moved to California a while back because of his career choice. A very smart guy but I just don’t understand it. I’ll admit he has been a lot more tolerant of me than the reverse.
    Politics never came up between us when we were younger. It didn’t matter to a young I aint bin dun did dat. Over the years I have let hatred of niggers almost consume me in a way and it really strengthened my disdain for their enablers. My only salvation is that I am aware of it. It is very difficult to wrap my head around the thought process of those that coddle them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet,if she ever gets the chance to, she asked me if I’m still racist. Go figure!
    My answer to that one is always "Hell yes. Are you still a race traitor" ?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The best man at my wedding is a liberal. We grew up together. He even lived with me for a short period. We have exchanged words but he is like my brother and I do my best to get along with him. He moved to California a while back because of his career choice. A very smart guy but I just don’t understand it. I’ll admit he has been a lot more tolerant of me than the reverse.
    Politics never came up between us when we were younger. It didn’t matter to a young I aint bin dun did dat. Over the years I have let hatred of niggers almost consume me in a way and it really strengthened my disdain for their enablers. My only salvation is that I am aware of it. It is very difficult to wrap my head around the thought process of those that coddle them.

eah.... glad you've maintained the friendship. Allowing the loss of good friends is simply another victory for the Nigger, in my view. Intolerable. I spent many years teaching (Sciences) on a far away rock in the Pacific and lost dear friend and colleague over our differing views... niggers primary among them. I miss him still. We'd hike the jungles and ww 2 battlefields on Saipan and found incredible stuff out there.. Human remains, UXO.. weapons.. Anyway... I consder that loss another assault by the nigger... Don't let it happen to you and yourss...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are strong words... I have a revoltingly liberal sister too and have thought what I'd do in that situation... Yep, Divorce... A fucking mudshark with mutant is simply too much to bare... Let's hope we are never faced with such a reality.
    Well,I know I won’t be.My sis has been happily married to a human who treats her right. So has my eldest daughter. My younger daughter and my niece are the only two that are single. My daughter expresses hate for niggs every time I talk to her.My neice is a NY lib.But,she has said she has never shown interest in shines.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My answer to that one is always "Hell yes. Are you still a race traitor" ?
    In spite that I am a fairly aggressive person and don’t mind confrontation. I won’t say anything.I will not fight or argue with my sister. She’s the only surviving member of my immediate family I have remaining. She works with shiners on probation who have committed domestic violence and those sort of things.And she is sympathetic towards the beasts.
    I guess she’s caught up in trying to help them. But at some point along time ago, I think she’s realized,but not totally accepted that niggers can’t be helped. Every once in a while she tells me all she has lost one because it got killed.Or she had a chimp out in group, or one exposed himself to her and it had to be arrested.
    Besides, my sister doesn’t really need to ask anything. She knows the way my wife and I raised our daughters. And she knows my history from growing up with me. I hate niggers to the core. She also knows that if she wasn’t my sister, I probably not even speak to or look at her. I hate nigger sympathizers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kagman, if its too cold for the niglets, she should have not been so cruel as to have them live in such cold places. She should have been more understanding and put the niglet on the Savannah program. Send it on a nice warm boat back to their hot homeland. Be kind.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    eah.... glad you've maintained the friendship. Allowing the loss of good friends is simply another victory for the Nigger, in my view. Intolerable. I spent many years teaching (Sciences) on a far away rock in the Pacific and lost dear friend and colleague over our differing views... niggers primary among them. I miss him still. We'd hike the jungles and ww 2 battlefields on Saipan and found incredible stuff out there.. Human remains, UXO.. weapons.. Anyway... I consder that loss another assault by the nigger... Don't let it happen to you and yourss...
    160 years of death and division over these stupid negroes, with no end in sight. The delusions of
    some, that they are not only human, but every bit our equals, is an outright mental illness. I finally
    remembered the pitch, from the '60s and '70s, that your sister fell for - was called the Fresh Air Fund.
    We goofed on it without mercy back then, because the "cibbil rights" hostility was raging at the time.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    was called the Fresh Air Fund.
    We goofed on it without mercy back then, because the "cibbil rights" hostility was raging at the time.
    hahaha... You hit it... 'Fresh Air Fund'... more realistically sending the nigger advanced guard into unsuspecting communities...

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well,I know I won’t be.My sis has been happily married to a human who treats her right. So has my eldest daughter. My younger daughter and my niece are the only two that are single. My daughter expresses hate for niggs every time I talk to her.My neice is a NY lib.But,she has said she has never shown interest in shines.
    Let's hope both of our luck continues...Thanks for your thoughts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast