This is great family history right here... My beloved sister, liberal fool that she is, signed up for the 'Take A Nigger Kid Out of the City" program. Sure enough, one shows up on her door step in 1992 or so. 8 years old - Near to the age of her children at the time. Yep... She'll teach her sons just how nice little black boys can be.. and just how evil all of her white compatriots are for profiling the little shitstains.... But I digress.... The kid arrives at about 4 oclock in the afternoon to a her home in northern Westchester County, New York for what was to be a ten day stay. He comes ONLY with the clothes on his back. The shitlet was not carrying so much as a tooth brush. No change of clothes, no nothing. Anyway, the shitlet immediately starts complaining it's cold so they give the beast a jacket. Now he wants to go out and they take him for a walk around what was (and still is) a pretty big property. He becomes fixated on the barn and insists on going in. Runs around, asks a whole shitload of stupid questions and leaves saying it smells. Anyway.. it's 9 or so and the shitlet wants to use the bathroom... He goes in and disappears. They check on him in 10 min or so and he's nowhere to be found... My sister and her dentist husband start freaking out... the search begins... After searching the house, they go outside and there he is in the barn starting a fire....He had gathered up some sticks and was trying to light them with a lighter... Why??? 'Izz bez cold'... Holy shit!!!! They drag him inside and tell him it's time for bed. Up he goes. His room, the guest room, was next to my youngest nephew, also 8 years old at the time. 20 or so minutes later, all hell breaks loose with my nephew screaming... The feral little nigger did not like his room and wanted my nephew's room instead and was beating the shit out of him telling him to get out...!!!

Anyway, even my beloved liberal sister could not put up with that! 8 the next morning the nigger is in the car on his way back to what ever nigger nest he hailed from.. Somewhere in the Bronx... One of those great family stories we just love to re-tell.