Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! The bawd haided primate who eats a "plant-based, vegan diet!!" Who GIVES a fuck?!
    Even white people going on and on about "muh plant based" is annoying as fuck.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Even white people going on and on about "muh plant based" is annoying as fuck.
    Tru Dat!! Right now I'm about to have a bacon cheese burger and a beer!! And a BIG middle finger goes to soyboy cuck vegans!! Shut the fuck up VIRTUE SIGNALLING libtards!!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! Right now I'm about to have a bacon cheese burger and a beer!! And a BIG middle finger goes to soyboy cuck vegans!! Shut the fuck up VIRTUE SIGNALLING libtards!!
    We got a couple of racks of pork ribs earlier. The weather's still a little cold, but I'm firing up the grill anyway.

Hey, I eat plants. They've just been processed!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12