Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner praises her buck after it died of cancer

TAUNTON — In his short time in business in Taunton, Eddie Odney, owner and chef at Acadia Seafood & Bar, earned a reputation as a determined businessman and passionate chef.

Eddie’s wife, Kinga Lulis-Odney, says while he worked tirelessly to renovate and establish the School Street restaurant, he was first a family man and a loving, attentive father to their 2-year-old son Jordan.

“He was a great person, a great chef, a restaurant owner, but I want people to know Eddie was an incredible father,” Kinga said. “He loved our son. He was a wonderful father, all the way to the end… and a great husband.”

Even after a long day, or more recently, while undergoing cancer treatments, Kinga says, “he would come home and take care of us. He was the one who was sick, but he was always more worried about what we needed, what he could do for us.”

Odney was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin T-Cell Lymphoma in fall of 2020, and after more than a year of treatment and hospital stays, he died earlier this month, on Sunday, Feb. 6 at Dana Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center in Boston. He was 43.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/incredibl...090016453.html

Blah blah blah. Where are all the big articles about humans who struggle for years with cancer? I don't remember any reporters calling me about Sandman Sr. (although I admit he did bring it on himself with his smoking). And as far as the nigger still working right to the end as it had cancer treatment, I call BS. I've had friends, young and old, who went through cancer. I had a co-worker who was just 26. One of my aunts didn't die of leukemia, but from the chemotherapy that left her heart too weak to keep going.

The coalburner is lucky. Every day of her life while that nigger was alive could have easily been her last, and she's lucky the nigger didn't decide to take her with it. Unfortunately she pulled a Katie Price and shit out a niglet, but while the world is made worse, at least the niglet is a warning sign to a prospective boyfriend that she's committed bestiality.

I wonder, did the nigger actually die of AIDS, and the coalburner is making up a lie to make herself feel better?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah he at least had AIDS, hep or some other serious STDs. All bucks have at least one

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The burner ruts with a frickin' Hayshee, who managed to not commit too many crimes, and everyone should sing its praises for doing what humans do all the time, with no one fawning over them.

When my father died at only 46 (amazingly he took care of his family and had insurance but no one put headlines in the paper) my mother went out and got a job doing very hard work to support us. She wouldn't get welfare because she had pride and there was no GoGimme then.

What kind of "great father and husband" wouldn't have life insurance to protect his whore and sprog?

GoGimme for the hoe, of course. 26K already! The names of the suckers sound all human. Why?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-eddi...t-for-his-life
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post