Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger asks flight attendant if she wants to see his muh dik and then pisses in the aisle

Nigger accused of publicly urinating on Southwest flight from Dallas to California

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of New Mexico, Samson Hardridge, 33, of Lancaster, California, has been federally charged with interfering with a flight crew when he allegedly publicly urinated in the corner of a Southwest flight earlier this month.

According to a criminal complaint, Hardridge was a passenger aboard a Southwest flight 474 from Dallas to Burbank on Feb. 18, when, after takeoff, he got up from his seat to use the bathroom in the back of the plane.

A flight attendant asked Hardridge to stand in the aisle of the plane, since the galley was too small. That's when the attorney's office said he allegedly asked the flight attendant if she wanted to see his genitals. The flight attendant said now and again asked that the 33-year-old to stay on the carpeted area of the aisle.

That's when Hardridge allegedly went to the door near the rear galley of the plane and began urinating in the corner.

A second flight attendant stepped in and told Hardridge he could not urinate there; Hardridge allegedly became hostile, yelling and threatening the flight attendants and "infringed on their personal space."
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-12b49354de25
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classic nigger 4 play! LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    snake heads on a plane. Nothing is worse than being forced to sit next to a jungle Johnny for 3 hours. The sheer despair of having a full plane and an empty seat next to you and fearfully gazing at the last to board nigger bouncing down aisle ' lookin fo iss sey-at '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Classic nigger 4 play! LOL!

Pretty much!

The worst part of this is that I'm no longer shocked hearing about niggers defecating, jerking off, and urinating in public places. *shrug*

The infuriating part is that they conduct their normal behavior knowing full well their protected species status means they get away with it, usually with the tired old "mental health crisis" excuse.

None of my dogs would have ever behaved this way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    None of my dogs would have ever behaved this way.
    You can at least keep your dog in a cage while on a plane. Too bad niggers aren't keep in the cargo hold - caged alongside them. Better yet, shipped by garbage scow so the pets stay safe.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You can at least keep your dog in a cage while on a plane. Too bad niggers aren't keep in the cargo hold - caged alongside them. Better yet, shipped by garbage scow so the pets stay safe.

I'd rather sit in a plane filled with dogs than get stuck next to an un-housetrained nigger!

LOL, that reminds me of reading "Mandingo" and how the Hammonds had to housebreak their niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do they still have metal forks on planes ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLM 'Nanna.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18978

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    snake heads on a plane. Nothing is worse than being forced to sit next to a jungle Johnny for 3 hours. The sheer despair of having a full plane and an empty seat next to you and fearfully gazing at the last to board nigger bouncing down aisle ' lookin fo iss sey-at '
    Been on two planes this week. Had nigger fear on the second leg as it was out of Monkeyapolis. There were a splattering of spooks on the plane and luckily enough the two seats next to me were occupied by a couple of polite human kids. I survived another flight folks !!! There was a big fat nig sitting opposite me. It was scrolling through its text messages as I was standing waiting to exit. I took a few snaps.....

Name:	nig.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	18979
    Last edited by CoonsЯus; 03-01-2022 at 10:13 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    It was scrolling through its text messages as I was standing waiting to exit. I took a few snaps.....

Name:	nig.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	18979
    The good news is that this is scam/spam. Hopefully, the nigger is stupid enough to fall for it and give up it's banking info.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The good news is that this is scam/spam. Hopefully, the nigger is stupid enough to fall for it and give up it's banking info.
    the nigger ain't gots to worry about nuffin. Whitey will pick up the tab either way. There is no nigger in the USA that has made money without the help of human backers. Niggers are hopeless but useful.