Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread

Thread: The "R" Word

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The "R" Word

In Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose" a bunch of priests were murdered. Their crime? Reading a section of the Bible about the fact that Jesus once laughed.

Our culture has become the same Crucible.
    Cops like Chauvin and ex-cops like MacMichael who've spent their careers wrangling niggers day in and day out have seen the true nature of the beast. When a bizarre set of circumstances like a coon dying of a combination of Fentanyl AND Covid or a groid pulling a chimpout and losing to the human with the gun come around, the curtain comes up. America sees what it fears more than anything on earth.. that someone who actually knows the nigger species recognizes their true nature. And then they go into denial. They do whatever it takes to protect their delicate world view that apes are human. And what better way to do this than to throw these outliers to the wolves? By issuing them the harshest sentences possible, they can hide from the truth by condemning its purveyors to the realm of the criminal underworld.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This kinda stuff has to be scary to any human paying attention. This entire case was crazy but, these three officers had nothing to do with Groids death hell it was two of the officers first day. This is not ok and should draw outrage. I hope the silent majority shows up next November and in 2024. These men were innocent and so were the McMicheals and Kim Potter. No sane person would have convicted any on them. If we can’t get control of our country we might as well let Russia have it at least they don’t placate niggers. I’m so pissed off and fed up and to think before 2020 I ignored most nigger behaviors and stayed away from them and was fine. I never even said the word nigger before that. This has been my racial awakening as the sorry ass blacks at work turned into niggers to me in the spring of 2020. They’re out of control and I’m fucking sick. Also, the way George Groid chimped out before he was even restrained I could see how chavan would have held him down like that. He was gonna die that day anyway.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    sign on up guys. Nice coherent and interesting posts. We need as much support as we can get to defend our sanities from the ever invading marauding negro.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the most racist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Niggers are the most racist.
    They have been engineered to be. It's all part of the business plan. In a sane world, every nigger would have been ' collected ' and deported. They serve no purpose to a peaceful existence. Niggers are good for business and nice profits are made from their ' suffering ' - we've all been taken for fools...humans and niggers alike.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose" a bunch of priests were murdered. Their crime? Reading a section of the Bible about the fact that Jesus once laughed.

Our culture has become the same Crucible.
    Cops like Chauvin and ex-cops like MacMichael who've spent their careers wrangling niggers day in and day out have seen the true nature of the beast. When a bizarre set of circumstances like a coon dying of a combination of Fentanyl AND Covid or a groid pulling a chimpout and losing to the human with the gun come around, the curtain comes up. America sees what it fears more than anything on earth.. that someone who actually knows the nigger species recognizes their true nature. And then they go into denial. They do whatever it takes to protect their delicate world view that apes are human. And what better way to do this than to throw these outliers to the wolves? By issuing them the harshest sentences possible, they can hide from the truth by condemning its purveyors to the realm of the criminal underworld.
    Yep. Nigger-lovers (hypocrites) and #MeToo have become the shrieking leaders in the new witch hunts. As in olden time witch hunts, there is no way for the accused to win.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Join up friends!!!

We need you.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

14. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post