Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger trying to bait us!

This morning we are heading to a job. My work partner, the crazy Cuban was driving his F250 on I 95 w/your truly riding shotgun(literally!). We are in the fast lane doing about 80 mph. All of a sudden there is a nigger tailgating us. But, we can’t go any faster because we are following the car in front of us.
    The dumbass monkey gets in the center lane and then cuts in front of us almost causing an accident. And of course it starts going slow. My partner, the crazy Cuban gets in the center lane and starts swaying into the nigger’s path,then gets in front of the coon while giving it the one finger salute!
    Coon was terrified! Now,I’m not exactly happy myself. But it looked like it was over. We drive to our destination and get off the exit. Shiner is right behind us and gets beside us at the light to our left. It rolls down its passenger window and aims an object it’s got in it’s paw at my work partner. At first, I thought the coon had a weapon. So I am out of the passenger side with my hand on my commander,ready to rock! My adrenaline was pumped up and I was preparing for the worst.
    False alarm! It was a sail foam in it’s paw and the nigger asked my work partner to describe what he did on the highway. My partner calmly said “You gotta de wrong mang!”. Fucking nigger started going off! “You white mens is tryin to make muh wreck muh shit! And yo boi is ready to kill muh azz!”
    We just laughed and drove away. I never had a weapon out and neither of us said anything threatening. Actually my partner is the only one who spoke. Fucking stupid con was trying to set us up so he could post on facespook. We did not go for the bait!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always trying for the "Gotcha" viral video, to expose the white devil's raycizzums.
    They provoke whitey, with their shit driving - then reach for either a paw gun, or a sail foam.
    I get my N-bombs out right off the bat, then switch to profane insults when they get the video
    going. A couple of years ago, I gave a blistering broadside to an SUV full of blubber-potamus
    bitches, that made them put their phones down, and roll their windows back up. I wish they did
    post it online, so I would have it for you guys. It was a fucking masterpiece....

3. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers are always trying for the "Gotcha" viral video, to expose the white devil's raycizzums.
    They provoke whitey, with their shit driving - then reach for either a paw gun, or a sail foam.
    I get my N-bombs out right off the bat, then switch to profane insults when they get the video
    going. A couple of years ago, I gave a blistering broadside to an SUV full of blubber-potamus
    bitches, that made them put their phones down, and roll their windows back up. I wish they did
    post it online, so I would have it for you guys. It was a fucking masterpiece....
    Niggers always start the problem. Then they record your reaction with their sail foam and pretend to be innocent. We were not about getting outsmarted by a low IQ ape!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did the truth or facts or video (or lack thereof) ever stop a nigger from lying through it's teeth??? I would not be the least bit surprised if a pic of your '250 shows up on social media somewhere claiming 'day beez RAYCISS 'n Sheeit'. I put nothing past these beasts and they have ZERO incentive not to lie... No one ever holds them to account for their accusations anyway...

In any event, sounds like you handled the situation well. You did not escalate the situation but if things were going to go south, you were locked, cocked and ready to rock... Such life saving behavior here in Nig York would get me thrown into the slammer for 2 to 5....

Never, ever forget St. Bernie....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_N...ubway_shooting

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    When did the truth or facts or video (or lack thereof) ever stop a nigger from lying through it's teeth??? I would not be the least bit surprised if a pic of your '250 shows up on social media somewhere claiming 'day beez RAYCISS 'n Sheeit'. I put nothing past these beasts and they have ZERO incentive not to lie... No one ever holds them to account for their accusations anyway...

In any event, sounds like you handled the situation well. You did not escalate the situation but if things were going to go south, you were locked, cocked and ready to rock... Such life saving behavior here in Nig York would get me thrown into the slammer for 2 to 5....
    I joined the action range to train for these type of situations. I just hope that I would’ve ended the shootout before the Groid took out my Cuban bro! And with the way I’ve seen niggs shoot, I had a 99.9% chance!
    I’m from Connecticut, same bullshit as New York. Which is why I’m here in FLA! This is the “gunshine state”!

9. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I always carried, in NYC and on L.I., even as a teenager - if i knew I was going in harm's way. That was back in the bad old
    '70s and '80s. God help anyone caught caught with a pistol back then, which was a time when law enforcement was actively
    searching people all the time. Today, it's the opposite. Other than airports, train stations and the Port Authority bus terminal,
    chances of getting searched are minimal. Out on Long Island, only skelly niggers and drunks get their cars tossed anymore.
    A white man with a well hidden handgun should escape notice. There's a big difference between you having a small defensive
    pistol, and some nigger with a 30 shot mag in a Glock. I'm counting the days, until the SCOTUS knocks down this "may issue"
    nonsense, that NYers have put up with since 1911.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always carried, in NYC and on L.I., even as a teenager - if i knew I was going in harm's way. That was back in the bad old
    '70s and '80s. God help anyone caught caught with a pistol back then, which was a time when law enforcement was actively
    searching people all the time. Today, it's the opposite. Other than airports, train stations and the Port Authority bus terminal,
    chances of getting searched are minimal. Out on Long Island, only skelly niggers and drunks get their cars tossed anymore.
    A white man with a well hidden handgun should escape notice. There's a big difference between you having a small defensive
    pistol, and some nigger with a 30 shot mag in a Glock. I'm counting the days, until the SCOTUS knocks down this "may issue"
    nonsense, that NYers have put up with since 1911.
    It got harder to own a handgun in CT since I left in the mid 80’s. It wasn’t too bad in 1979 when I purchased my first hangun from Kmart on Frontage rd in East Haven CT. I remember going in on my 18th birthday. All I needed was my drivers license.It was around $300 for the Nickel plated. 100 rounds of hollow points were around $10.Only gun I ever bought in Connecticut other than used.
    It was easier to go to Fort Lauderdale on spring break and buy used from the want adds or shows. When I drove a cab in New York, I carried a little Saturday night special.A 3” HR 38 I got for $25 in FL on spring break.If anything went down, that thing would’ve ended up in the river!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I joined the action range to train for these type of situations. I just hope that I would’ve ended the shootout before the Groid took out my Cuban bro! And with the way I’ve seen niggs shoot, I had a 99.9% chance!
    I’m from Connecticut, same bullshit as New York. Which is why I’m here in FLA! This is the “gunshine state”!
    And how SWEET it is!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It got harder to own a handgun in CT since I left in the mid 80’s. It wasn’t too bad in 1979 when I purchased my first hangun from Kmart on Frontage rd in East Haven CT. I remember going in on my 18th birthday. All I needed was my drivers license.It was around $300 for the Nickel plated. 100 rounds of hollow points were around $10.Only gun I ever bought in Connecticut other than used.
    It was easier to go to Fort Lauderdale on spring break and buy used from the want adds or shows. When I drove a cab in New York, I carried a little Saturday night special.A 3” HR 38 I got for $25 in FL on spring break.If anything went down, that thing would’ve ended up in the river!
    Yes, Connecticut was a far less oppressive regime than NY state back then. We couldn't buy handgun ammunition, unless
    you had a permit, and the caliber you were buying had to match the one on the permit. We had guys buy our ammunition
    in Ct. and we'd pick it up. White cab drivers in NYC are unheard of today. All the wooly-kabuulies mortgaged themselves
    out to buy up the cab medallions, then uber, lyft and covid made them worthless. NYC - where capitalists are the enemy....

17. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Connecticut was a far less oppressive regime than NY state back then. We couldn't buy handgun ammunition, unless
    you had a permit, and the caliber you were buying had to match the one on the permit. We had guys buy our ammunition
    in Ct. and we'd pick it up. White cab drivers in NYC are unheard of today. All the wooly-kabuulies mortgaged themselves
    out to buy up the cab medallions, then uber, lyft and covid made them worthless. NYC - where capitalists are the enemy....
    Connecticut now requires a permit to buy ammo. I guess they’re in competition with New York on who could be the most communist. What I love about Florida is that I can walk into any store and buy ammo or without any questions. Same with buying a used gun off of private seller.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And how SWEET it is!!
    Oh yeah! Which is why guys like you and me need to vote (R) straight down the ticket so we will never be a commie state!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah! Which is why guys like you and me need to vote (R) straight down the ticket so we will never be a commie state!
    You got that right, BROTHER!! I'm a member of my local Republican club and I plan on being active in getting other people to vote that way!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger bait.......

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandpa actually popped a nigger in Newark in the 60's. The police told him if he ever killed one to take it to the roof of the business he was working in(a bakery)and throw Brotemicus into the skreet. They would list the death as a heart attack.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My grandpa actually popped a nigger in Newark in the 60's. The police told him if he ever killed one to take it to the roof of the business he was working in(a bakery)and throw Brotemicus into the skreet. They would list the death as a heart attack.
    From TOO much frahd chiggun n' grape drank!!

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I wish cops were still like that. Nowadays, you're more likely to find a cop who's a nigger lover than not (at least in shithole blue states).

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger be so smarts, sheet!