Close

Likes Likes:  51
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Treveon was out on bond for the murder of Ondreus when....

Man out on bond for murder charged with murder again, records say

Ondreus Patterson
    A man out on bond for murder, has been charged with murder a second time, court records show.

Treveon Tatum, 20, was charged with murder in 2019 and made his $50,000 bond. He was accused of shooting and killing Ondreus Patterson, 18, outside of a home on Cypress Bay Drive.

Now, he has been arrested and charged for the alleged murder of 20-year-old John Kelly, according to court documents.

The shooting happened just after 1 a.m. on Feb. 8 in the 800 block of Dunson Glen.

Two others were injured that day after a barrage of bullets were fired into a crowd in what deputies described to be a party or gathering at an apartment parking lot.

https://abc13.com/man-charged-with-m...rowd/11581379/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Man out on bond for murder charged with murder again, records say

Ondreus Patterson

https://abc13.com/man-charged-with-m...rowd/11581379/
    I could see this stupidity occuring in the North East or the "Left coast" but Texas?! That surprised me!!

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I could see this stupidity occuring in the North East or the "Left coast" but Texas?! That surprised me!!
    What I heard was that back in the day when Nig Orleans had that Katrina disaster, they shipped a lot of those Louisiana coons to Texas. This is why you see so much feral coon action down there. Sad, really.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I heard was that back in the day when Nig Orleans had that Katrina disaster, they shipped a lot of those Louisiana coons to Texas. This is why you see so much feral coon action down there. Sad, really.
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s an ugly nigger specimen even by nigger standards. I’m sure his mugshot has the same “looks at muh” facial expression.
    Hope the coon is locked up for a longer period of time, so he can wish he didn’t get caught. Niggers never repent on their bad behavior.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, most of the New Orleans "Mudslide" ended up in Houston, where the heat and humidity
    allowed those stank monkeys to thrive. They "figgered" out a way to let the displaced coons
    vote in New Orleans, to keep humans from taking back the "Chocolate city". Niggers never stick
    around after natural disasters, as welfare and section ape just rent them new digs. They have
    no skin in the game, and rebuilding anything that's destroyed is out of the question for that
    tribe. About half of the jaboons on Long Island's south shore vamoosed after Superstorm
    Sandy wrecked the place. I did not see any jigs working to put the place back together - it was
    just us whites, and some hard core Latinos, working in tough conditions, for years afterwards.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I did not see any jigs working to put the place back together - it was
    just us whites, and some hard core Latinos, working in tough conditions, for years afterwards.
    If you had actually witnessed some coons working, now that would be something unusual.

When I was younger I had a weekend gig delivering building materials. The warehouse was run by hard working mexicans I would sometimes have a beer with after work. One day they were talking about some Mayate temp service niggers that had been sent to help out. And the foreman was like "Keep an eye on those mayates! The last time the temp service sent us some, they stole some of the power tools and pawned them to buy drugs!"
    And that is a true story. From long ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those dung beetles can't help themselves - they're Mayate. Stealing tools from tradesman is despicable.
    It means they can't work, until the tools are replaced, holding up other trades on the job. I used to see
    skunks trying to sell stolen tools out of their car trunks, but I don't do business with thieves.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the monkey and his Vic.... NHI.....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Here's the monkey and his Vic.... NHI.....
    If only the nigger could bond out again so it could batwing more niggers. The problem is that niggers eventually kill innocent humans, intentionally or not.

However, perhaps the warden could be persuaded to let the nigger attend the funeral bongo party for the latest victim, where it could find a Hi-Point that someone just happened to leave lying around. Batwings deserve more batwings.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't underestimate the horror Biden's Handlers are inflicting on God Bless Texas.... It's not just parasite niggers shipped over from Louisiana. Every month between 100,000 and 200,000 illegals, many niggers, are slithering across what was once our southern border. Many are setting up shop in Texas and the Liberal filth in DC are more than happy to let them. Texas has been, and in large part remains, a Republican and Conservative stronghold that vile, treasonous liberals simply despise. As you know, these insects are in control of both Houses and the Presidency. They are using that considerable power to great effect. They may lose everything within 3 years, but they know the damage they are doing is irreversible. You know the saying... 'Once the horse is out of the barn...' Liberal vermin filth knows this, too and willing to take the hit now in order to assure super majorities in the future... They are purposefully allowing illegals to set up shop in Texas. Those who don't are being FLOWN (on our tax dollar) to republican strong-holds elsewhere; notably Florida. Liberals know just two things about these creatures... First, they do not have 2 dimes of their own to rub together, and second, they will invariably vote DemonRAT at every election. It's why the demonRAT filth are strongly pushing a fast track to citizenship for this rabble.

I try not to underestimate the poison liberals are... Certainly, it's impossible to overestimate the damage they are doing.

16. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    That’s an ugly nigger specimen even by nigger standards. I’m sure his mugshot has the same “looks at muh” facial expression.
    Hope the coon is locked up for a longer period of time, so he can wish he didn’t get caught. Niggers never repent on their bad behavior.
    I just hope when he's let out on bail this time he doesn't kill a human.

Aside from the Nawlins nigs there, what about the 10,000 Hayshees Joe turned loose on the population?

Holy hell, Defund Welfare! That avatar - and people complained about mine being hideous.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear this nigger has gold foil from a chocolate wrapper it's trying to pass off as it's grill teefs.

P.S.

Sorry about all the mudslide niggers, Texas. The thing is, it hasn't affected our feral nigger population at all. There are more here than before Katrina and that's been the case since around 2007. Either most came back our they bred back their numbers.

On a related topic, I remember reading an autobiographical short story in a magazine a dozen years ago of a typical young NOLA nigger gang banger that found itself all the way into northeastern Oklahoma during the evacuation. Somehow, it ended up in a small white town surrounded by decent folk. Not being around it's own kind, it actually was given employment and found housing. It decided to stay, never return and wished that it had never lived here or around others of his species. It stated that it would be eternally grateful for what Katrina and YT did for him.

Now of course, I don't know how long this lasted. The nigger could be enjoying a nice OK state prison right now for all I know but this story told me that:
    1) Niggers deep down hate both themselves and being around other niggers.
    2) At least some of them know that they need YT to keep them straight.
    3) They cannot function on any level above their present state of shit without us and they have to be shown that.
    4)Niggers in numbers WILL corrupt each other.

This is why all prisons should keep prisoners in solitary confinement - especially niggers. They are not supposed to be there to socialize, sodomize each other, lift weights or learn how to be better criminals. I guarantee you that if all prisons operated like this, the recidivism rate would plummet. Sentences could be shorter as well since solitary confinement is harsh and humbling on the soul.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If only the nigger could bond out again so it could batwing more niggers. The problem is that niggers eventually kill innocent humans, intentionally or not.

However, perhaps the warden could be persuaded to let the nigger attend the funeral bongo party for the latest victim, where it could find a Hi-Point that someone just happened to leave lying around. Batwings deserve more batwings.

And nothing provides a better opportunity to dole out bat-wings than a funeral. A huge groidal, tightly packed. Even nigger marksmanship can hit a target like that. And god knows they don't particularly care if the errant shitling or sow gets popped.... All the better in their twisted minds. And, as you say, certainly all the better for humans

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT avatar.... the archetypic, boot-lipped, small brained groid...

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I swear this nigger has gold foil from a chocolate wrapper it's trying to pass off as it's grill teefs.

P.S.

On a related topic, I remember reading an autobiographical short story in a magazine a dozen years ago of a typical young NOLA nigger gang banger that found itself all the way into northeastern Oklahoma during the evacuation. Somehow, it ended up in a small white town surrounded by decent folk. Not being around it's own kind, it actually was given employment and found housing. It decided to stay, never return and wished that it had never lived here or around others of his species. It stated that it would be eternally grateful for what Katrina and YT did for him..
    I REMEMBER THAT STORY..... The filth, vermin POS MSM was ALL OVER IT..... And their point, of course, was it was YT's fault for making them the feral shit beasts that they were, that they are; and that they shall forever remain.... Ohhhhh yes.. the contrite, thankful.. nigger.... I would LOVE to know what the shitstain is doing now... My bet is he took the usual course, found a fat, Fuggly 'White' single mother to shack up with and jizzed out a dozen or so shitlets. And surely, the mutants are now ruining the schools they're enrolled in..... And those nice white folks from that small midwestern town are now paying through the nose to support that dysfunction, food stamps, housing, medical care..... You name it and white people are paying for it. GOOD JOB, YT!!!. So happy you brought them into your community. Funny the MSM does not provide news on that shitstorm....

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post