Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay, so this isn't really about niggers, unless "acting like a nigger" counts, but it's really starting to feel tedious and annoying to me at this point how Biden keeps telling us that Russia is going to invade Ukraine and/or start a war. Every day, Biden is revealing that there is some magic new intel that proves Russia is going to attack tomorrow, but then Russia doesn't attack.

I honestly don't know why they are so adamant about this war thing instead of just saying that the Russians are performing war drills or whatever on the border. All Putin has to do to make Biden look like an idiot is literally nothing.

And when Biden and his cronies were talking about false flags and stuff... how are we supposed to know that the US government itself isn't going to initiate a false flag attack just to create a conflict between Ukraine and Russia? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time we've done something like that to sabotage foreign governments, and at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden ordered his people to do exactly that rather than admit that he made a mistake.

Besides all of that, I don't see why Biden cares so much about Ukraine's borders when he doesn't want to secure America's borders. That asshole should worry about the USA first, and everyone else last. We need to be a little bit more selfish as a nation.

Here is a small list of things I think Biden should fix in the USA before starting World War 3:
1. We need deflation, not inflation.
2. Create the means of production for various goods so we aren't reliant so on foreign nations.
3. Give up on green energy and open up the oil pipelines.
4. Stop supporting BLM.
5. Stop supporting Antifa.
6. Openly support the police and the rule of law. (Just saying you support the police is meaningless when you enact laws and policies that are literally getting them killed every day during your administration.)
7. Ship all African-Americans and any "human" niggerlovers to Africa.
8. Raise the standards in schools. Maybe create a system where people have to take an IQ test of some sort to get into universities, and mandate that they only pursue fields of study that will benefit their communities in some way. Also ban people from pursuing studies that they are probably going to fail, unless they pay for it with their own money.
9. We need a system where humans are judged by the content of their character, and not their skin color or religion. Attacking whites, humans of color, or Jews because of their skin color or beliefs is wrong. Putting them in jail, prison, or a sanitarium because they are criminals and/or a threat to the community is okay.
10. Ban insider trading among elected politicians, their spouses, family members, and friends. It's disturbing how blatantly corrupt that is. I mean, they can literally enact rules and laws that directly have an effect on stocks, and since they know this beforehand, they can purchase or sell stocks accordingly to make massive profits.
11. Drain the swamp.
12. Publicly list the names of all the people that went to Pedo Island and raped little kids before the cameras mysteriously fail in Ghislaine Maxwell's prison cell and she "commits suicide" like her other two comrades.

Let's go Brandon
My sentiments, exactly! I'd add another point or two, but that is probably what you had in mind with "Drain the swamp":

13. People who get paid by the government (gov. employed / on welfare) should not be allowed to vote.
14. Get rid of privileges for celebrities (harmonize copyright to patent law, disallow surreptitious advertisement)
15. Restrict the total taxation (e.g. tie it to GDP or the average income, ...)

By the way: Since I've been working abroad for a few moths in a completely nigger- and asslifter free country, I decided to ignore the news. So I had to look "Let's go Brandon" up. Gorgeous! Damn libtards!