Close

Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Uber driving White mother murder by "Customer"

https://nypost.com/2022/02/19/uber-d...t-to-kill-her/

White women may just want to consider staying at home with a ready shotgun and the doors locked; instead of mingling in a society filled with niggers.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a nice Sunday morning... Thinking about getting ready for church... Enjoying my coffee.... And I read this and my blood just boils.... The filth, treasonous woke, POS media/big tech has this woman's blood dripping from their hands because they refuse to report the truth - or let others report the truth - about these FOUL, MURDEROUS pieces of filth known as the -N I G G E R- Big Tech/MSM remain ensconced in their gated communities, with their private security forces while their automaton, sheep-liberals bleat their oft-heard calls: - 'WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!'... RACISM!!!!!.... And the current favorite: 'SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!'. Where the FUCK is this woman's 'social justice'... If we were a 'just' society, this murderous, coward shit-ape would never have been born...

Take a HARD look at this shit-ape, and know there are ten's of millions more just like this one who are just itching to do the - - - - EXACT. SAME. THING.

And this is what Big Tech foists on us:

I have NO DOUBT this coal burning piece of filth no longer has any of her own teeth and the Roll of Tar Paper pictured has completely abandon the shitlet.... ​These are dire times, my friends.... Dire Times...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    It's a nice Sunday morning... Thinking about getting ready for church... Enjoying my coffee.... And I read this and my blood just boils.... The filth, treasonous woke, POS media/big tech has this woman's blood dripping from their hands because they refuse to report the truth - or let others report the truth - about these FOUL, MURDEROUS pieces of filth known as the -N I G G E R- Big Tech/MSM remain ensconced in their gated communities, with their private security forces while their automaton, sheep-liberals bleat their oft-heard calls: - 'WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!'... RACISM!!!!!.... And the current favorite: 'SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!'. Where the FUCK is this woman's 'social justice'... If we were a 'just' society, this murderous, coward shit-ape would never have been born...

Take a HARD look at this shit-ape, and know there are ten's of millions more just like this one who are just itching to do the - - - - EXACT. SAME. THING.

And this is what Big Tech foists on us:

I have NO DOUBT this coal burning piece of filth no longer has any of her own teeth and the Roll of Tar Paper pictured has completely abandon the shitlet.... ​These are dire times, my friends.... Dire Times...

Preaching to the choir brother, you are 100% RIGHT!! It makes my blood BOIL as well!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished putting out peanuts for the squirrels and admiring how beautiful my property looks after the blizzard. It was pleasant and peaceful. Now I feel sick.

This story will go away much faster than the one about a sow jumping off a cruise ship, I just bet you.

The worst part, other than niggers feeling free to murder humans at will day in and day out, is that there will be NO meaningful consequences for this worthless, detrimental, savage burden on humanity. No statues will be erected for this woman.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uber driver, 38, pleaded with robber before he shot her dead.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	609.9 KB 
ID:	18907

Name:	calvin crew - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	18908
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just finished putting out peanuts for the squirrels and admiring how beautiful my property looks after the blizzard. It was pleasant and peaceful. Now I feel sick.

This story will go away much faster than the one about a sow jumping off a cruise ship, I just bet you.

The worst part, other than niggers feeling free to murder humans at will day in and day out, is that there will be NO meaningful consequences for this worthless, detrimental, savage burden on humanity. No statues will be erected for this woman.

Exactamente, and may I ask why? Uber is totally cashless. What was there for this shitbeast to rob? Only fucking jiggers commit these sort of heinous crimes.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-20-2022 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Uber driver, 38, pleaded with robber before he shot her dead.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	609.9 KB 
ID:	18907

Well done... In my anger, I forgot to post a pic of this wonderful woman who's life was snuffed out by this vicious, rabid coon.... A beautiful BEAUTIFUL woman who was doing whatever it took to provide for her family. An American hero... Never recognized....

Also, MAKE NO MISTAKE... Uber forbids drivers from carrying any weapons of any sort - not even a stick or a club. There are Tazer seat cushions cabbies use in other countries. Problem rider.... Shock his ass and out the door he goes... But Uber would NEVER allow their pet apes to be denied the chance of robbing some hard-working human... Nahhhh, humans are filth, RIGHT BigTech..??? The undercurrents in this great nation will soon turn to Tsunami and with it, all the fillth will be washed away... I am simply furious what happened to this woman is allowed to occur... and make no mistake - humans are simply targets for nigger filth... This, and things like it, are about as common as the sun coming up in the morning. And about as predictable.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Exactamente, and may I ask why? Uber is totally cashless. What was there for this shitbeast to rob? Only fucking jiggers commit these sort of heinous crimes.
    Ask why?? Throw me a soft ball, why don't you...Because niggers are programmed to wanton violence like a bird dog chasing down a pheasant. It's simply what they do. Look the world over... The same story is repeated ad-infinitum. Niggers destroy all they touch.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask why?? Throw me a soft ball, why don't you...Because niggers are programmed to wanton violence like a bird dog chasing down a pheasant. It's simply what they do. Look the world over... The same story is repeated ad-infinitum. Niggers destroy all they touch.
    Of course, it was a rhetorical question. We all know the answer.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/02/19/uber-d...t-to-kill-her/

White women may just want to consider staying at home with a ready shotgun and the doors locked; instead of mingling in a society filled with niggers.
    They need to let the Uber drivers look at the "customer's" mug shot before letting it into their cars.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A nigger would kill for 2$, a cheap phone, or just for fun. This thing of course has a record and was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun, so his hoe gave him hers. Maybe she thought he wanted to go target shooting. For sure scolding niggers about guns or tagging them with ankle bracelets is always effective deterrants for a feral groid.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to let the Uber drivers look at the "customer's" mug shot before letting it into their cars.

I know an Uber driver and the company is over the top when it comes to protecting the vile, murdering beasts... If they deem you purposefully avoid nigger-infested areas, they have an algorithm that will dramatically slow the number of requests for rides you get. Said another way, Avoid the Groid and they'll put you right out of business. They issue lesser punishments as well. They will exclude you from high-dollar, money making times of the day - like rush hour- for a week, then a month. If they send you to some nigger war zone, you better go because they'll screw you but good if you decline or ignore the fare request.

Yet one more Big Tech with blood dripping off their rat-claws. Whites murdered at the hands of monkeys. You're not allowed to defend yourself with any kind of weapon and you can't decline picking up the feral beasts.... How's that for fucked up???

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uber forbids drivers from carrying any weapons of any sort - not even a stick or a club.

The Uber business model is designed to make money for Uber and no-one else. The same goes for any food delivery. These are jobs for the desperate. Applying grade school level math skills should be all it takes to realize that the driver is getting screwed. You put wear and tear on your own car thus decreasing it's resale value, pay increased insurance rates (unless you lie and risk cancellation if they find out you drive for business), work for tips that the IRS will overcharge you for and on top of all this, you risk your life. You're better off working tables.

The only way you might make anything in the long run is to drive a motorcycle or bike. At night. Through niggertown. For niggers that don't even tip. Now, on top of all that, none of them will allow you to carry a firearm, CCW or not, in your own damn vehicle?

Screw that. If I were in such dire financial straights that I felt forced to eek out an existence doing war zone work like this, I'd still carry the gun and tell them to suck it. The only way I could get caught is if I needed to use it and by that time that shit job wouldn't matter. All they could do at that point is fire me but I'd still be alive to find another job.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I know an Uber driver and the company is over the top when it comes to protecting the vile, murdering beasts... If they deem you purposefully avoid nigger-infested areas, they have an algorithm that will dramatically slow the number of requests for rides you get. Said another way, Avoid the Groid and they'll put you right out of business. They issue lesser punishments as well. They will exclude you from high-dollar, money making times of the day - like rush hour- for a week, then a month. If they send you to some nigger war zone, you better go because they'll screw you but good if you decline or ignore the fare request.

Yet one more Big Tech with blood dripping off their rat-claws. Whites murdered at the hands of monkeys. You're not allowed to defend yourself with any kind of weapon and you can't decline picking up the feral beasts.... How's that for fucked up???
    Isnt the head of Uber muslim/Iranian?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the very example of a woman, fired, for defending herself. You can be 100 percent sure this woman would have been murdered just like the one beginning this thread

https://www.news-journalonline.com/s...n/23549725007/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeShawn View Post
    Isnt the head of Uber muslim/Iranian?
    Two come up I see as founders/CEO's... Both look and have human-sounding names..... That, however, does not make them any less the liberal POS that they are

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the very example of a woman, fired, for defending herself. You can be 100 percent sure this woman would have been murdered just like the one beginning this thread

https://www.news-journalonline.com/s...n/23549725007/
    Johnson got out of the van with a gun in each hand and confronted Namique Anderson.

Anderson fired four times at Johnson, killing him. Johnson never got off a shot.
    The two-gun, zero-shot nigger -sand nigger hybrid?

Name:	Ubernigger - Google Search.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	18911

No pic of the shooter, but with a name like "Namique" I'm assuming it's a sow. No charges, since a nigger killing a nigger is not a crime.

Aaand, another one. NIgger blows away muzzie Uber driver, just because... why not?

A single-digit IQ boot-lipped Detroit proto-simian has been charged with first-degree murder and felony firearm in the death of an Uber driver in January.
    I'm thinking being an Uber driver is nearly as dangerous as being a cRapper. Imagine driving Uber in Detroit? Get your life insurance paid up!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...f-uber-driver/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's hear it: oh, the poor nigger didn't mean it. Look, he's making a sad innocent face.
    The law or the veterinarian should put this vicious animal to sleep.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Let's hear it: oh, the poor nigger didn't mean it. Look, he's making a sad innocent face.
    The law or the veterinarian should put this vicious animal to sleep.
    That's way too merciiful. Does the punishment ever fit the crime, especially where niggers are concerned.

24. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uber should require passengers to post a photo for the driver before they accept the ride. But we know that would never happen. Why do niggers need a uber anyways when they can just catch a ride from this vehicle instead?

Name:	external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	343.2 KB 
ID:	18914
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

26. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two-gun, zero-shot nigger -sand nigger hybrid?

Name:	Ubernigger - Google Search.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	18911

No pic of the shooter, but with a name like "Namique" I'm assuming it's a sow. No charges, since a nigger killing a nigger is not a crime.

Aaand, another one. NIgger blows away muzzie Uber driver, just because... why not?

I'm thinking being an Uber driver is nearly as dangerous as being a cRapper. Imagine driving Uber in Detroit? Get your life insurance paid up!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...f-uber-driver/
    There is just so much here that has me in stitches.. '...since a nigger killing a nigger is not a crime' and: '...just because... why not?" Too funny! Cutting humour belying the horror of what these beasts are... That hybrid nigger/muzzie you posted a pic of should never have been allowed to breathe much less walk the same streets humans use... He has multiple felon/murderer written all over that shit-stained ape face.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast