Close

Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A nigger would kill for 2$, a cheap phone, or just for fun. This thing of course has a record and was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun, so his hoe gave him hers. Maybe she thought he wanted to go target shooting. For sure scolding niggers about guns or tagging them with ankle bracelets is always effective deterrants for a feral groid.
    The nigger sow that gave him the gun should be charged with every crime the nigger committed with it. As a matter of fact, anyone that sells or gives a nigger a gun should be charged for the inevitable crimes committed with it. Liberals want gun control. They only say gun control in general because they don’t want to be considered racist by stating what the real problem is.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The nigger sow that gave him the gun should be charged with every crime the nigger committed with it. As a matter of fact, anyone that sells or gives a nigger a gun should be charged for the inevitable crimes committed with it. Liberals want gun control. They only say gun control in general because they don’t want to be considered racist by stating what the real problem is.
    She's the one who ordered the Uber and says her gun just "disappeared" although she never reported it stolen. We know she bought the gun for the nigger.

Crew received a text from his 22-year-old girlfriend Tanaya Mullen that said “[I’m] not going to jail if we get caught.”
    Niggers are so damned stupid and love dey phomes so much, they text their crimes!

This Uber thing... I liken it stopping on the highway to pick up a hitchhiker - a total stranger you invite into your car, leaving yourself at his mercy. Really, I would rather clean rooms in a hotel than drive around niggers and felons.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12