Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pro-mask nigger students protesting anti-mask protests greeted with monkey noises and the almighty N-WORD

Suburban students stage walkout, say racial slurs used during anti-mask protest

I support nigger walk outs. I think that they should walk out and never come back ever.

Racial slurs were allegedly directed towards a group of Black students during a recent mask protest.

At Niles West, students demonstrated Friday and spoke out against alleged racially inflammatory words spewed out during a recent anti mask protest.

Several dozen students walked out in protest of what they claim is racial discrimination at school.

During a recent mask protest at Niles West students said several Black students were called out of their names.

https://wgntv.com/news/suburban-stud...-mask-protest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Suburban students stage walkout, say racial slurs used during anti-mask protest

I support nigger walk outs. I think that they should walk out and never come back ever.

https://wgntv.com/news/suburban-stud...-mask-protest/
    Boo FUCKING hoo!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't hear anything good. Likely didn't happen. That's what niggers do when they don't like something- Tell everyone you called it a nigger.
    Notice the media didn't interview anyone on the other side...... Only interviewed the whining niggers. THAT torpedoes any credibility they may have had right away, as far as I'm concerned.
    Go fuck yourselves, niggers.

"SUBHUMAN students stage walkout, say racial slurs used during anti-mask protest"

THERE! Fixed it for you, Whitey!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way, no how did this happen. These were a mix of parents and their children/students. There is no universe where these White and Human parents would have allowed this to happen under their watch. This is nothing but the death rattles pf the left and the teachers unions trying to save the coof narrative by trying to make it about race.

When I lived in Glenview, Niles was an upper to upper middle class white flight suburb of Shitcongo and was maybe 2% nigger. I doubt it has changed. The only time any staff or students would hear the word nigger come out of a mouth in that school would be from the few niggers that are there.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    No way, no how did this happen. These were a mix of parents and their children/students. There is no universe where these White and Human parents would have allowed this to happen under their watch. This is nothing but the death rattles pf the left and the teachers unions trying to save the coof narrative by trying to make it about race.

When I lived in Glenview, Niles was an upper to upper middle class white flight suburb of Shitcongo and was maybe 2% nigger. I doubt it has changed. The only time any staff or students would hear the word nigger come out of a mouth in that school would be from the few niggers that are there.

I absolutely agree, Tweak. Every time a nigger or GWP screams HATE CRIME! I don't fuckin' believe it, it's BS. Firstly, every word out of a nigger's mouth is a fuckin' lie, and leftist scum aren't any better.
    Thirdly, even if it WERE true, I don't give a fuck.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I absolutely agree, Tweak. Every time a nigger or GWP screams HATE CRIME! I don't fuckin' believe it, it's BS. Firstly, every word out of a nigger's mouth is a fuckin' lie, and leftist scum aren't any better.
    Thirdly, even if it WERE true, I don't give a fuck.
    "Thirdly, even if it WERE true, I don't give a fuck."

Nor do I. The fact that it even makes the evening news when someone allegedly says the dreaded "N" word just proves how fucked up this country is, and how coddled niggers are.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The news pukes spin it as "Black students. who Stood Up to the anti-mask protest" ? What commie cocksucker
    wrote that dogshit ? You'll never hear that anyone stood up to BLM or Antifa protests, without some "far right",
    or "extremist" rhetoric attached. BTW, doesn't Gen Z's favorite expression, "Video - or it didn't happen" apply here ?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    "Thirdly, even if it WERE true, I don't give a fuck."

Nor do I. The fact that it even makes the evening news when someone allegedly says the dreaded "N" word just proves how fucked up this country is, and how coddled niggers are.
    Exactly. I think ALL humans should walk around ALL day long saying NIGGER in every sentence. I practically do......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The news pukes spin it as "Black students. who Stood Up to the anti-mask protest" ? What commie cocksucker
    wrote that dogshit ? You'll never hear that anyone stood up to BLM or Antifa protests, without some "far right",
    or "extremist" rhetoric attached. BTW, doesn't Gen Z's favorite expression, "Video - or it didn't happen" apply here ?
    PRECISELY my point! No evidence, no reliable witnesses, no perpetrator, just a bunch of niggers and nigger lovers making accusations.
    No niggers, the only thing you are "standing up to" is common sense and decency. But that's the story of your nigger life, isn't it...... Niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    PRECISELY my point! No evidence, no reliable witnesses, no perpetrator, just a bunch of niggers and nigger lovers making accusations.
    No niggers, the only thing you are "standing up to" is common sense and decency. But that's the story of your nigger life, isn't it...... Niggers.
    I can't wait until some white man calls them niggers, then says "I meant to call them niggers, because they're niggers",
    followed by "Act like a nigger, I'm calling you a nigger, got it" ? I would sum it up by saying "Don't like it ? Do something about it" !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	That's Racist !.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	18921
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 02-23-2022 at 06:13 PM.

15. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I can't wait until some white man calls them niggers, then says "I meant to call them niggers, because they're niggers",
    followed by "Act like a nigger, I'm calling you a nigger, got it" ? I would sum it up by saying "Don't like it ? Do something about it" !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	That's Racist !.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	18921
    I know. Fuck, I hate goddamn niggers.....

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With even libturd California ending its mask mandate, the pro-mask zealots are desperately grasping at anything they can. Naturally they've resorted to the oldest, lamest, most retarded card in the deck - the "dey dun called us niggers" card. Obvious fake news (I just wish it were true).

Fucking niggers.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post