Close

Likes Likes:  60
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

DumbAssed Coon Attempts to Bring Stolen ATM on a Bus... VIDEO

Crimminigger walking down the middle of the street with his ill-gotten gains - this time an ATM - and tries to bring it on a bus. The driver was having none of it and forces the Criminigger to walk his 300 pound ATM home on his silver back. What other creature would ever consider such insanity??? Only niggers... You just can't make this stuff up... And no one would believe you anyway without a vid.. So, here it is....

https://rumble.com/vlusgb-pay-extra-for-the-atm.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That...

I'm just... I've got no words and my cheeks are numb.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that no matter what we make up about niggers, or niggers make up about themselves, they're even dumber IRL.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh gawd.... I just can't take it.......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Proof that no matter what we make up about niggers, or niggers make up about themselves, they're even dumber IRL.

I agree, Sandman! I think that maybe we have only scratched the surface of how fuckin' stupid niggers are.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I'd seen just about every type of nigger stupidity, but then once again I'm proven wrong.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such mindless creatures...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently niggers literally stole a backhoe and used it to break into an ATM. LOL Southside Chicago niggers- their crazy knows no bounds.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Recently niggers literally stole a backhoe and used it to break into an ATM. LOL Southside Chicago niggers- they're crazy knows no bounds.
    This nigger was able to drive a backhoe. It either was trained or figured it out on it's own. Either one is impressive for a nigger. Then, instead of using it's skill to try to get a job as an operator, it chose to steal a backhoe, demolish an ATM and risk prison.

The shit that niggers do never ceases to amaze me.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This nigger was able to drive a backhoe. It either was trained or figured it out on it's own. Either one is impressive for a nigger. Then, instead of using it's skill to try to get a job as an operator, it chose to steal a backhoe, demolish an ATM and risk prison.

The shit that niggers do never ceases to amaze me.
    It was probably trained as part of an apefirmative ackshun program. It got a well paying job the same way. Then, when it was fired for showing up late/inebriated too many times, it screamed RAYCISS! and then went back and stole the backhoe. Good thing they didn't train it to drive a bulldozer instead.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It was probably trained as part of an apefirmative ackshun program. It got a well paying job the same way. Then, when it was fired for showing up late/inebriated too many times, it screamed RAYCISS! and then went back and stole the backhoe. Good thing they didn't train it to drive a bulldozer instead.
    That's the likely explanation to a nigger with backhoe operating skills. The amount of physical effort some Niggers put into committing crime, such as this nog trying to get the ATM on the bus, is amazing. They won't bust a grape to earn an honest buck.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least the nog was going clean about this instead of driving a poorly running nigger shitbox.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expected action from a low IQ nigger beast.Niggers can’t rationalize like humans and they’re even dumber than the average primates!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    That's the likely explanation to a nigger with backhoe operating skills. The amount of physical effort some Niggers put into committing crime, such as this nog trying to get the ATM on the bus, is amazing. They won't bust a grape to earn an honest buck.
    So well stated.

"Here boy, flip burgers for $12 an hour, and you can make $100 a day, $500 a week, and afford your own place to live. Not Beverly Hills or anything, but your own place paid for with honest money. Or you can steal $20 that'll violate your parole and send you back to NU for six months."

What will the nigger pick, every last time? Hell, the nigger would take a fast food job as a way to steal $20 from the till.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.