Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Woo Gang" gangniggers defraud COVID relief of $4.2 million- get busted after making rap video bragging about it

Brooklyn ‘Woo gang’ members swiped $4M in COVID-relief funds: feds

Nearly a dozen men associated with the Brooklyn-based Woo gang were charged Thursday with allegedly stealing more than $4 million in COVID-19 relief cash — and boasting about the scam in a music video, the feds said.

The 11 suspects – nine of whom live in Brooklyn – used personal information, including driver’s license numbers, from 800 people to submit unemployment claims worth about $20 million, according to a criminal complaint against them.

The gang members were able to fleece some $4.3 million from the unemployment program between March 2020 and October 2021 as part of the scam, the feds said.
    A number of the suspects allegedly flashed stacks of the cash on social media – and made reference to the scam in a rap video for the song “Trappin,” according to the complaint unsealed in the Eastern District of New York Thursday.

The song includes the lyrics: “Unemployment got us working a lot,” a reference to the scheme, according to federal prosecutors.
    https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/brookl...ef-funds-feds/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrth it for these niggers. They will get a slap on the wrist and have already blown through the money they will never pay back.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Wrth it for these niggers. They will get a slap on the wrist and have already blown through the money they will never pay back.
    I'm afraid you're right. The charges will be federal, and who's running the DOJ?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm afraid you're right. The charges will be federal, and who's running the DOJ?
    Nigger lovers of course.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should be sold as slaves to recoup the losses.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They should be sold as slaves to recoup the losses.
    Good idea, and sell them to some Apefricoon warlord. Paying one American cent is too much for what they're worth here.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Good idea, and sell them to some Apefricoon warlord. Paying one American cent is too much for what they're worth here.
    Africoons won't take them back once they've been Americanized. Even they think our niggers are worthless and too stupid, fat and lazy to fight. It speaks volumes when you hear them talk about our niggers.

Americanized niggers talk about going BTA but they know damn well they wouldn't last a week.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Africoons won't take them back once they've been Americanized. Even they think our niggers are worthless and too stupid, fat and lazy to fight. It speaks volumes when you hear them talk about our niggers.

Americanized niggers talk about going BTA but they know damn well they wouldn't last a week.
    Niggers do hate niggers. They’re either too light or too dark, dont act black, walk different dan dey dos. They pick the stupidest shit to hate each other for but it’s the only thing that culls the population of niggers…other niggers, whitey has done nothing but perpetuate their behavior and keep them alive. Fuck! How frustrating! BTA took me a second. I’m gonna use that now.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I detest social media in general, I gotta say I love how niggers openly brag about their crimes on them. I feel bad for the police that need to keep their laughs silent about it though. Can’t comment on nigger retardation or you beez rayciss!

All niggers should just be shipped off to Haiti. I know I said Antarctica before but that’s ‘axing’ too much. No point dumping any more trillions of dollars on their stupidity. And slavery is horrible for the working class.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.