Close

Likes Likes:  1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Libtard newspaper apologizes for racisms

The Baltimore Sun has been a liberal rag for as long as I remember. The funny thing is, most of their articles concerned nigger crime, etc, since that is what happens in the Baltimore ghetto on a daily basis. I checked the headlines online today, and there is only one nigger crime story, about a person of interest in a recent fire that killed several firefighters. I'm pretty sure most of the articles going forward will be about magic niggers achieving great things, and how racist YT is holding those poor niggers down and the police are racist (even though the police force is 40% nigger).
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...ouu-story.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The Baltimore Sun has been a liberal rag for as long as I remember. The funny thing is, most of their articles concerned nigger crime, etc, since that is what happens in the Baltimore ghetto on a daily basis. I checked the headlines online today, and there is only one nigger crime story, about a person of interest in a recent fire that killed several firefighters. I'm pretty sure most of the articles going forward will be about magic niggers achieving great things, and how racist YT is holding those poor niggers down and the police are racist (even though the police force is 40% nigger).
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...ouu-story.html
    Ba' Mo' has ALWAYS been a $hi+h0le. I remember nice sections of it in the 70's and 80's but niggers have RUINED the city!!

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post