Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've always been on Holland America. My sister says Seabourn or something like that is one of the best (and therefore expensive and maybe no niggers). Thanks for the tip. It may be a long time before I ever do a cruise again.
    The old (heh) joke about Holland America is that if you're in your 60s, you'll be one of the youngest people on the ship. On our Holland America cruise the stereotype was (sort of) true, though exaggerated. Mostly nigger-free, though. It was an Alaska cruise, and something about cold and snow seems to scare the jiggaboos off.

I did a Windstar (small ship) cruise once. Expensive but I don't think there was a single nigger among the 150 passengers.

Carnival is the Fambly Dollah, Wal-Mart, and Spirit Airlines of cruises. Always infested with niggers. My first with them was also my last.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They WANTED that screeching ape to jump so they didn't maintain control of it. But it was worth every dollar spent for a set of batwings. And the sharks are happy!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The last two survivors to abandon the Deepwater Horizon jumped from around that height. They were on the helo deck. The fact that they survived was a miracle. Without serious injuries? It's nearly impossible. The top deck of some of these cruise ships is probably around ten+ stories from the ones I see parked under the Mississippi River bridge.

In case you ever have to do it, try to remember to go in feet first. If you are a strong swimmer and trained diver then you know what to do. If not, try to go in feet first, toes pointed down, legs completely rigid and go in perfectly perpendicular to the water. Try to put your hands in your front pants pockets or at least by your sides on the way down with your arms rigid. Failure to do so can result in you punching yourself out cold with your own fist. Clench your ass cheeks as hard as you can. Failure to do so can result in air being forced up your ass and can blow out your intestines. You won't die instantly. It will be painful. If you are lucky, you will drown quickly first because there's not much chance in saving you once that happens. If possible, wrap your ass tight in duct tape or towels, front to back. Water will be forced up your nose and can cause severe explosive sinus damage from the pressure so if you have any of that duct tape left over, now would be a good time to use it. Tape your nostrils together but leave it loose at the top to pull off once you're in the water. Imagine it like being hit in the face by nigger Tyson.

Source: Offshore water survival and helicopter crash survival training.

Most of all, don't be drunk, acting like a stupid nigger ass and jump off a perfectly seaworthy ship.
    Spot on!

"Most of all, don't be drunk, acting like a stupid nigger ass and jump off a perfectly seaworthy ship." - Unless you are a nigger. Then by all means, carry on......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12