Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Elementary School allows parents to opt their kids out of Nigger History Month lessons- gets called RAYCISS!

School Allows Parents To Opt Out of Black History Month Lessons, Sparking Backlash

An elementary school in Indiana has sparked a backlash after sending out a letter allowing parents to opt their children out of learning about "equity, caring and understanding differences" during Black History Month.

Parents of children attending Sprunica Elementary School in Nineveh were informed about the lessons taking place between February 14 and 25 in a letter, according to a photo shared on Twitter on Tuesday.
    The letter goes on to say that parents who want their child to receive the lessons do not need to take any action. But those who wanted to opt out were asked to sign the letter to declare their child does not have permission to receive the lessons.

The letter has sparked an outcry on Twitter, and was described as another effort to limit the teaching of America's racist past.
    If America is so raycisss, feel free to piss off somewhere else, niggers.

"This tells you everything you need to know about the people behind these educational gag orders banning the teaching of racism," wrote Sari Beth Rosenberg, a U.S. history teacher, in a tweet.
    If America is so raycisss, feel free to piss off somewhere else, you mannequin looking liberal waster of oxygen.

https://www.newsweek.com/school-allo...essons-1679740
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "This tells you everything you need to know about the people behind these educational gag orders banning the teaching of racism," wrote Sari Beth Rosenberg, a U.S. history teacher, in a tweet.
    Dear Newscreech,

Please explain why I should give a FFOARD what some history re-writing, failed NYC HS teaching, PBS employed, gun control activist, liberal bitch has to say about anything on Twatter?

I'm willing to bet it's basically the same signature on all your paychecks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factual history, without editorials or guilt comments, are ok. It is what it Wuz. Facts. Niggers were thought of as animals, chattel. Fast forward to the 60s, ok, you got "freedoms".

Tell the children then the facts that blacks commit violent and heinous crimes on everyone else. But no, that's rayciss.

They want their cake and eat it too.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Factual history, without editorials or guilt comments, are ok. It is what it Wuz. Facts. Niggers were thought of as animals, chattel. Fast forward to the 60s, ok, you got "freedoms".

Tell the children then the facts that blacks commit violent and heinous crimes on everyone else. But no, that's rayciss.

They want their cake and eat it too.
    Okay, did I read this on this forum? I can't remember, but someone compiled all the shooting statistics for a year, I believe, and it turned out that if there were no niggers in the US the gun violence would be the same as it is in Belgium.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The extreme nigger (and nigger-lover) reaction to whitey merely being allowed to exempt their children from hate-whitey propaganda is yet more proof of black privilege and black fragility.

(((Rosenberg))). Of course.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had to draw pictures of niggers for school project....... FUCK yeah. I would make sure they regretted that shit. I guarantee you they would never ask me to do it again.....

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover;206826[B
    ]If I had to draw pictures of niggers for school project[/B]....... FUCK yeah. I would make sure they regretted that shit. I guarantee you they would never ask me to do it again.....

I'm picturing a result along these lines:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyrone112.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	18973
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'm picturing a result along these lines:

Name:	tyrone112.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	18973
    THAT! And brewing a bottle of jenkum! Or a tire necklace!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My kid wouldn't miss a minute of those "Black history lessons". He'd have a notebook filled with rebuttals,
    to every invention myth, culture appropriation, and outright fabrication that the teacher might spout.
    Crime stats, quotes from early explorers of Africa, "they wuz dickwashers"-type memes,DNA tests results
    from Egyptian mummies, IQ test results from the 1920s to the present, costs of welfare, section ape and
    EBT - you name it. Get a couple of students ready to counter the rhetoric, point-by-point, and make a mockery
    of the proceedings. While they're at it, they could attack the motives of their piss-gargling commie school
    adminis-traitors and teacher's union pukes. I did the same in my youth, whenever my teachers expressed
    their anti-Vietnam war opinions. I'd raise my hand and say "My dad says killing communists is always a good
    idea", and "Those Kent State hippies needed to get shot". I did a book report on Nixon's Linebacker II
    Christmas bombing campaign, where I was all for burning every last commie alive, and another one about
    how Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden needed to be executed by a firing squad. The teachers had to keep it shut,
    because so many of us had fathers who were combat vets, and had family serving overseas.

Name:	BLM 'Nanna.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	18975

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post