Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollywood pros starting to admit that dindu loving and being 'woke' is killing the entertainment industry

Hollywood will barely dare whisper it but the woke revolution that has driven out white men and ensures that every production is ideologically sound will kill the entertainment industry

But it wasn't until 2015—when the #OscarsSoWhite controversy engulfed the 87th Academy Awards—that studio chiefs and producers really started to rethink how they did business.

This gained momentum in 2016, and even more in late 2017, with #MeToo.

Then came George Floyd, and, in the summer of 2020, everything that had been happening in slow motion started to happen much faster.
    So, in September 2020, the Academy launched its Representation and Inclusion Standards Entry platform (or RAISE).
    Meanwhile, CBS mandated that writers' rooms be at least 40 percent black, indigenous and people of color (or BIPOC) for the 2021-2022 broadcast season and 50 percent for the 2022-2023 season.

ABC Entertainment issued a detailed series of 'inclusion standards.' ('I guarantee you every studio has something like that,' a longtime writer and director said.)
    To help producers meet the new standards, the filmmaker Ava DuVernay—who was recently added to Forbes' list of 'The Most Powerful Women in Entertainment' along with Oprah Winfrey and Taylor Swift—last year created ARRAY Crew, a database of women, people of color, and others from underrepresented groups who work on day-to-day production: line producers, camera operators, art directors, sound mixers and so on.
    But the result has not just been a demographic change. It has been an ideological and cultural transformation.

We spoke to more than 25 writers, directors, and producers—all of whom identify as liberal, and all of whom described a pervasive fear of running afoul of the new dogma.
    'Now, they'll just say, 'Sorry, diversity quotas. We're just not allowed to hire you,' said a 48-year-old white, male comedy writer who was recently dropped by his agent.
    Rochée Jeffrey, a black writer on 'Grownish,' 'Santa Inc.,' and 'Woke,' said: 'I don't care if white people aren't comfortable because black people are uncomfortable all the fucking time. I can't tell you how many times I've had to bite my tongue so as not to offend white sensibilities, so I don't give a shit if they're nervous.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-SAVODNIK.html

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    HollyWeird does not deserve one thin dime of our money... NOT ONE.... Hollywood DESERVES TO GET RIPPED OFF.... They foist nigger dysfunction as some kind of normal.... IT'S NOT...
    Last edited by Sandy; 02-27-2022 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Removed references to illegal activities

4. Likes Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kag, you'll notice I edited out most of your post. I don't think any Chimper has problems with the activities you mentioned, but they're illegal and could get us in trouble as advocating them.

As for me and my house, though, I'm proud to say Hollywood doesn't get any more money from us. We did go to our local Megaplex when Mrs. S got a gift card at her job, but literally just a few times for $150! Ticket prices are outrageous, so is the food, and that was before the pandemic. So it's been a long time since we went to the movies.

It may take a while until something's out on video, but we see movies for free now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70312808_2505394216345145_5086190650920009728_n.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	18958
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers think everything revolves around them when in reality they contribute nothing positive.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be woke, go BROKE!!