Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Taxes... and niggers in the office

So I got my taxes done today. I had an appointment at one, but they were backed up so I had to come back at 2. No big deal, I just went to my favorite Mexican joint a couple minutes away and came back. I get out of my car and I see a nigger walking in with a stack of god knows what. She just had a question, something about inaccurate w somethings and she had to highlight something or other. So I sit down and she starts doing mine. The ratchet stomps up and hands my agent her shit, no excuse me, no courtesy, just expects to be helped immediately. The agent collects her shit and sends her on her way. Not a huge deal but it wasn't over. So we're wrapping up and 2 niggers and their sprog walk in. They wait about 2 minutes and the buck shouts "we have a 2 o clock (which they were late for). The agent tells him that I had a 1 o clock and we were almost done. They were strangely silent at that point. I had to give her my bank account info for direct deposit. Luckily I was running a little late so I just took a pic of a check on my phone. I wasn't about to say my account number out loud so I just pulled out my phone, pulled up the pic and handed it to her and she punched it in. So we finish and the agent did the "how can I help you" thing. I'm waking out the door and I still hear silence. I don't even want to know what kind of ooking that went on after I left. Unfortunately I live too close to nigger infested areas so this kind of shit is unavoidable. I don't have much choice but to venture into the jungle from time to time, but I couldn't even carry my gun today because I can't carry my gun in the e-check station 30 seconds away (my next stop). It could have been worse.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I didn't already know that the Infernal Revenue Sircus demands that you pay taxes on illegally obtained gains, (Michael Franzese-Youpuke) I would wonder what niggers do that they need to have their taxes done.......

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    If I didn't already know that the Infernal Revenue Sircus demands that you pay taxes on illegally obtained gains, (Michael Franzese-Youpuke) I would wonder what niggers do that they need to have their taxes done.......
    Earned Income Credit. Without it, niggers wouldn't bother.

5. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Earned Income Credit. Without it, niggers wouldn't bother.
    Yeah, unlike humans, filing taxes is a source of income for niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Yeah, unlike humans, filing taxes is a source of income for niggers.
    INFURIATING and true!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying it. All white people should just stop paying taxes. Then the niggers can tell us how important they are to the economy. The USA is finished I'm afraid, and truly I believe as it stands, it's not worth saving. Nothing wrong with a shake up, cutting the cancer and starting afresh. Let's cut to the chase. There's nothing to fear but fear.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !