Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vegan sows finally getting recognition!

As if anything could lure niggers away from their frah chiggun and po'k.

Vegan restauranteur: Black women 'finally getting due and recognition'
    Growing up, vegan restaurateur Pinky Cole prides herself on being the change she wished to see, using that determination to eventually build Slutty Vegan, a popular food chain.

The plant-based eatery opened its first location in October of 2018, and now has locations across Georgia — including two in Atlanta and one each in Jonesboro and Duluth.
    "SLUTTY"?? Vile sows just cannot get away from their disgusting muh poosay hypersexuality, can they? I don't think I'd want to eat anything there.
    Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  609 Bytes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/black...142853784.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As if anything could lure niggers away from their frah chiggun and po'k.

"SLUTTY"?? Vile sows just cannot get away from their disgusting muh poosay hypersexuality, can they? I don't think I'd want to eat anything there.
    Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  609 Bytes
    Try Water Hole Buffy, or Grazing Hip-Hoppo Potamus.
    I'm guessing "Pinky" looks a lot like Serena Gorilliams Aunt Yetunde'.
    Hopefully, the same thing happens to her....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yetunderilla.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	18944

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Try Water Hole Buffy, or Grazing Hip-Hoppo Potamus.
    I'm guessing "Pinky" looks a lot like Serena Gorilliams Aunt Yetunde'.
    Hopefully, the same thing happens to her....

Name:	Yetunderilla.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	18944

If you follow the Pinky link, you'll get this popup because for sure nigger pappies want to pay insurance premiums to be certain their breeder hoes and their abandoned niglets are cared for when they get shot. Funny niggers.

Name:	Pinky Foundation – Powered By Vivd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	468.2 KB 
ID:	18945
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you follow the Pinky link, you'll get this popup because for sure nigger pappies want to pay insurance premiums to be certain their breeder hoes and their abandoned niglets are cared for when they get shot. Funny niggers.

Name:	Pinky Foundation – Powered By Vivd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	468.2 KB 
ID:	18945
    The mythical black family man, portrayed in movies, on television, and especially in advertising.
    For decades, we've seen the Allstate nigger. Now State Farm has their own spook-a-roon.
    Too bad 75% of black chilluns see hide nor hair of that rollin' stone they call Daddy.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mythical black family man, portrayed in movies, on television, and especially in advertising.
    For decades, we've seen the Allstate nigger. Now State Farm has their own spook-a-roon.
    Too bad 75% of black chilluns see hide nor hair of that rollin' stone they call Daddy.
    But if one of their crotch droppings gets batwinged, Pappy (if he didn't actually do the batwinging himself) comes sniffing around quick enough to suck up his share of the GoGimme fund and whines to reporters 'bout dat gun vilence and how sad he is over the loss of the sprog, even if he never laid eyes on it and barely knows its name.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But if one of their crotch droppings gets batwinged, Pappy (if he didn't actually do the batwinging himself) comes sniffing around quick enough to suck up his share of the GoGimme fund and whines to reporters 'bout dat gun vilence and how sad he is over the loss of the sprog, even if he never laid eyes on it and barely knows its name.
    So true, 'Diva, so true. Here is a barn burner, that I'm sure I've mentioned before, about a wild ape who lived a few miles
    from where I live - Leatrice Brewer. The story was originally reported as 'Women murders three, after being denied additional
    government assistance check". Her pastor had reported threats she made, to the lives of her children. Then our local libturd
    DA, and fake news cucks, concocted a "She krazy" narrative, got her ruled a mental case, blamed the county child protective
    service, and got a $350K judgement awarded. Two of her 3 deadbeat baby daddies then materialized, attempting to get the $.
    Meanwhile, Pork-O-Zuna gets knocked up in the nut house, and shits out another burden to the taxpayers. Then her shysters
    attempt to get the $350K. Here's the story of that legal clusterfuck :
    https://www.fox8live.com/story/23898...o-killed-kids/

Here's Blimp-zilla back in 2013, weighing in at a svelte 400 pounds on-the-hoof :

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Spoon-a-roon"

That other 25% includes all the niglets that see the pappy's mugshot or wanted poster on TV, and maybe even behind bars during a visitation. The mammy visits only so it can screech at at the counter, "Dis be your chile! Dis be your chile! You be in jail, muhfuggah, gibs me dat munfly weffare!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post