Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

“N” word you don’t want to call a nigger!

I live in a home surrounded by 3 acres or so. My closest neighbor lives in the house across the street.It’s probably well over 150 yards from my front porch to his. I don’t like the old liberal piece of shit,his mudshark daughter or his 1/2 breed part time live in nigger grandson.We had a few run ins.
    Anyway, a couple evenings ago after supper,I hear and see ambulance sirens and lights across the street. I get out my spotting scope and see they are taking the old liberal Cocksucker out on a stretcher.Heart attack! In between celebration shots of Jack Daniels I chuckled and gave my wife a high five! Until reality set in!
    Now, I’m hoping he makes it. His wife was saying that if he doesn’t survive his heart surgery, she will have her mudshark daughter with her nigger kids and buck beau move in.And of couse there will be various felonious bucks and sows visiting I am sure.Now,that is the N-word that I do not want to call a nigger.”neighbor”.
    And even though I am a simmering pot of hate towards him,I am hoping this old liberal bastard pulls through. I really don’t want a herd of monkeys living across the street. Even though that old man is a fucking jackass, he threw his daughter out because of her nigger loving/buck fucking lifestyle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to invest in a security system with hidden cameras, motion sensors, electric Constantine wire fences, and Claymores.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Time to invest in a security system with hidden cameras, motion sensors, electric Constantine wire fences, and Claymores.
    I have cameras on my property.Enough to cover completely around the outside of my home,storage building and driveway. I pay $60 a year to have all the footage recorded. Plus, I get video notices if somebody is close to my home,on my property. I have six cameras and a doorbell camera

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hang things like whips, batons, job applications..... SOAP and other "offensive" things that I cannot mention in trees and on your porch. Make a paper machete Monkey and put it on your PORCH! And invite the cops over a lot for BBQs.
    Hell, they MIGHT even refuse to move in or ever go there again if they see cops hanging around all the time.....

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Tar Remover's recommendation. Keep job applications in obvious spots around all points of entry. I submit that gainful employment is the most chilling finality for savage nigger beasts that obviously have no fear of death or maiming. Any uninvited niggers will likely short out and have a heart attack at the thought of contributing to the society they leach off of. Good luck to you.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Just hang things like whips, batons, job applications..... SOAP and other "offensive" things that I cannot mention in trees and on your porch. Make a paper machete Monkey and put it on your PORCH! And invite the cops over a lot for BBQs.
    Hell, they MIGHT even refuse to move in or ever go there again if they see cops hanging around all the time.....
    How about just flying the old "stars and bars" flag? This would send the proper message.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

7. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ol fuck is still alive! He had a quintuple bypass on Friday and he will be home by end of week. My wife spoke to his when she went to get mail today. The ol funk and his wife are not really nigger lovers. I just hate them because they accepted their daughter’s nigglets and mudsharking ways. They should’ve disowned or deleted the tootsie pole sucking hoe! We also had a little issue when they let their nigger grandson’s pitbull run loose.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that niggers hate mayonnaise. Is it enough of a deterrent that if you spread it around your property, it'll keep niggers away like certain animal urine?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend a gas lit burning cross and to minefield the front yard.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Sandy liked this post