I live in a home surrounded by 3 acres or so. My closest neighbor lives in the house across the street.It’s probably well over 150 yards from my front porch to his. I don’t like the old liberal piece of shit,his mudshark daughter or his 1/2 breed part time live in nigger grandson.We had a few run ins.
Anyway, a couple evenings ago after supper,I hear and see ambulance sirens and lights across the street. I get out my spotting scope and see they are taking the old liberal Cocksucker out on a stretcher.Heart attack! In between celebration shots of Jack Daniels I chuckled and gave my wife a high five! Until reality set in!
Now, I’m hoping he makes it. His wife was saying that if he doesn’t survive his heart surgery, she will have her mudshark daughter with her nigger kids and buck beau move in.And of couse there will be various felonious bucks and sows visiting I am sure.Now,that is the N-word that I do not want to call a nigger.”neighbor”.
And even though I am a simmering pot of hate towards him,I am hoping this old liberal bastard pulls through. I really don’t want a herd of monkeys living across the street. Even though that old man is a fucking jackass, he threw his daughter out because of her nigger loving/buck fucking lifestyle.