Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You know... I'm new to the site...And, admittedly, a bit slow. I've seen the 'out of water shark' a number of times... I just put it together... MUDSHARK...... My wife came in from the other room because I was howling with laughter. I am enjoying this site!
    HA! It's a riot, isn't it!

I told this story here before, it's back in the archives somewhere, but one of my sons-in-law was a fisherman. Had a gill netter that he sold a couple years back. The family was at our house eating Mrs. Tar Remover's awesome spaghetti. He proceeds to tell us about how a couple days prior, he strung his net out and didn't catch anything but 3 MUDSHARKS.
    He could not figure out why I blew a mouth full off spaghetti out onto the carpet, laughing. He had no idea what a mudshark was. I had to explain it to him.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When I was younger, I remember bull sharks being pulled from the Mississippi River in Memphis - roughly 740 statute miles from the GOM.

This came as no surprise to me since I knew that Memphis was already over-run with mudsharks which are both their favorite food and choice for recreational breeding.

As for the mudshark in the OP, even the niggers tried to warn you:

I think of that song, "The Snake" often, but I don't like to, because snakes are a beautiful and successful species, (as are sharks) unlike niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12