Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon receptionist at a Confederate Museum! What could possibly go wrong?

Black worker at Confederate site raises race complaint

Alabama welcomes visitors at the “First White House of the Confederacy,” a historic home next to the state Capitol where Confederate President Jefferson Davis lived with his family in the early months of the Civil War.

The museum managed by the state’s Department of Finance says it hosts nearly 100,000 people a year, many of them school children on field trips to see such things as the “relic room” where Davis’ slippers and pocket watch are preserved. Near the gift shop, a framed article describes Davis as an American patriot who accomplished “one of the most amazing feats in history” by keeping the “north at bay for four long years.”
    Evelyn England, an African-American woman who worked for 12 years as a receptionist at the historic site, said some visitors, both Black and white, were surprised to see her there.

“I’m in a unique position because whites don’t really want me here, and Blacks don’t want to come here,” England told The Associated Press.
    After all those years working among the Davis family’s furniture and belongings, England wishes the museum would take a broader view of history. That slavery was a catalyst for the Civil War “is sort of stated around,” she said.

“Tell it like it is. Just tell it like it is. This happened. This is what is known to have happened. Give it as absolute truth as you can….. Until that, you are painting a false narrative that this was a gala — no, there were some ugly things that happened,” she said.

Explanatory displays at the museum, where the first Confederate flag still flies outside, mostly discuss the furnishings and how rooms were used, and make little to no mention of slavery, which Davis promoted as “a moral, a social and a political blessing.”

England, who lives in Marion, said she is a distant cousin of Jimmie Lee Jackson, a civil rights activist shot and killed by a state trooper in 1965. His death helped inspire the voting rights marches from Selma to Montgomery that led to passage of the Voting Rights Act. England was a young child at the time, but still recalls the commotion and pain.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/national-w...ace-complaint/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANOTHER dumb goddamn nigger bitch. And she's right where she should be. With her ugly, black, nigger face being rubbed in it. I hope the ghost of Jefferson Davis comes down and takes a whip to that silly nigger.
    "Slavery was a catalyst for the Civil War...." Oh you are REAL history student you nigger moron. But we should expect no less of you.
    Firstly, it's the War of Northern Aggression. Which it was. And it was about State's Rights. NOT about slabery, you ignorant ape. Nobody cared about you knuckle dragging apes then, nor do they now. Several countries that the South was trading with were already passing bills to ban doing business with countries that used slaves. So Slabery was on it's way OUT anyway. Secondly, the tariffs, regulations and taxes being unfairly imposed on the Southern states by the federal gubmint were strangling the South's economy.
    Go hawk you nigger bullshit in hell where you belong. You nutty nigger.
    Sorry for the rant. I get torqued when I hear this "Cibbal War was about slabery" fuckin' nonsense. It is just a complete falsehood.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    ANOTHER dumb goddamn nigger bitch. And she's right where she should be. With her ugly, black, nigger face being rubbed in it. I hope the ghost of Jefferson Davis comes down and takes a whip to that silly nigger.
    "Slavery was a catalyst for the Civil War...." Oh you are REAL history student you nigger moron. But we should expect no less of you.
    Firstly, it's the War of Northern Aggression. Which it was. And it was about State's Rights. NOT about slabery, you ignorant ape. Nobody cared about you knuckle dragging apes then, nor do they now. Several countries that the South was trading with were already passing bills to ban doing business with countries that used slaves. So Slabery was on it's way OUT anyway. Secondly, the tariffs, regulations and taxes being unfairly imposed on the Southern states by the federal gubmint were strangling the South's economy.
    Sorry for the rant. I get torqued when I hear this "Cibbal War was about slabery" fuckin' nonsense. It is just a complete falsehood.
    That's the nonsense I was taught when I was in school; "dat cibbel war be about dat slavery!," "Marchin Looter King beez good!," etc etc. That's where the indoctrination and tomfoolery starts.
    Don't send your kids to public schools. Seriously.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Liberals are rewriting history books to make Americans believe that slavery was the main reason for the civil war.But,that’s more bullshit!
    Liberals continue to erase history and rewrite it to fit their agenda.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Canuck and know more than this stupid nigger bitch. The Cibbil war all came down to economics, as most things do. No one cared about the po' po' slaves, including Abraham Lincoln who wanted to round them all up and ship their useless parasitic asses to an Africoon hellhole. Since a bunch of the sneaky black bastards ended up here, I too curse John Wilkes Booth.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post